"Does it sound like I am joking? Two." Was it hard to remember after reading the novel 10 years ago? It looked like he forgot who Yoo Jonghyuk was. Then I had to jog his memory. I saw Lee Sungkook's pale face beyond the burning white blade. This was a game of chicken. Remembering Yoo Jonghyuk meant he knew a bit about who Yoo Jonghyuk was.

[The exclusive skill 'White Pure Star Energy Lv. 2' has been activated.]

[Blade of Faith is activated!]

Chiiiiiing!

If he knew how ruthless the early Yoo Jonghyuk was then he would never be able to continue this game. If he didn't know Yoo Jonghyuk properly? Then it didn't matter. I would play the game and run away if we were going to lose. Now I had enough strength.

At this moment, Lee Sungkook hurriedly shouted. "W-Wait a minute! I-I'll give it to you!" This brat had read Ways of Survival. "No need." But he didn't read it properly. "Huh?"  I said with a cold and stern voice, "You answered too late." He trembled at my words,  "Yes?" I heaved a breath "This place isn't enough. Give me Dongdaemun as well."

Jung Heewon made an astonished expression by my side. She looked like she was ready to act. But she couldn't go out. No, I had to act. Because I was now Yoo Jonghyuk. I had to speak more nonsense to make him believe I was Yoo Jonghyuk.

"If you don't do this, there won't be a deal." I aimed my sword at Lee Sungkook and declared. "B-But...!" Lee Sungkook's expression changed in real-time. "I will count to three again. One." He was starting to believe that I was Yoo Jonghyuk. The protagonist of a novel was standing in front of him.

How would he cope? The way he acted here would determine my relationship with these guys in the future. "I-I can give you Dongdaemun History and Culture Park! But..." He fidgets with his hands in nervousness.  "But?" Alyona was giggling in amusement at the exchange. "I don't have the authority to hand over Dongdaemun... if you don't mind, would you like to meet our representative?"

It was a great response. It was just the level of prey that I wanted. "Yoo Jonghyuk-nim's reputation is well-known. Our representative will be greatly looking forward to seeing Yoo Jonghyuk-nim. Please give our group a chance to talk with Yoo Jonghyuk-nim."

"You know me?" Lee Sungkook kept on talking. "How can I not know Yoo Jonghyuk-nim?" Lee Sungkook shut his mouth the moment he said this. He thought he said something strange. Yoo Jonghyuk couldn't be famous this early on.

"A-Anyway, it will be an honor if you accompany me." I stared at him and replied. "Okay, show me the way." Yes, this level was acceptable. Lee Sungkook's expression brightened and he added useless words. "Don't worry. I swear on the King's Honour that I won't harm Yoo Jonghyuk-nim."

[Dongmyo Station's deputy, Lee Sungkook has sworn on the King's Honour.]

[If he breaks this vow, Lee Sungkook can be punished by you.]

What a great guy. But he did the right thing if he thought I was Yoo Jonghyuk. Wasn't his understanding of Yoo Jonghyuk better than I expected? "Hurt me? You guys?" Then he would pay for it. "Of course, none of us can lay a finger on Yoo Jonghyuk-nim. Ha, haha. Then... this way."

"Just a minute." Alyona pointed to the flag holder. "Yes?" He stopped at Alyona's words "Give us that." He was silent and looking at Alyona with an unknown look. "..." I sighed and nodded at the man.

[You have received the transfer of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park.]

[Currently Occupied: Chungmuro (Main Base), Myeongdong, Dongdaemun History, and Culture Park]