The way back home

"So , kids" - I smiled at all of them "let's go home" "But what if we won't have one anymore?''-sadly asked Michael "They rebuilt everything"-I replied to my brother. Miruka lied completely about everything, thankfully she didn't poison us while we where with her. we walked out of the bunker and walked out of the kindergarten. And smelled the fresh air. I missed it all so much. My school was still in building process , but everything else came back to life! The crowds, The destroyed bakeries , shops and malls. Everything was back to life. I asked all of the kids " Who knows their way home?" nobody picked up their hand except My brother. Of course, he was going with me. They didn't have elder siblings so that was expected. I thought of an idea bringing them to the police, so they could find they're parents, if they where alive.   I remembered when I was 4 years old we had a robber at night , so we called the police. We had to go to the police quarters, so we could report the robber, because while the police was too late. We walked for 10-15 minutes until we saw a blue and white building with a police label and a bright yellow star below. I went into the building and said in a serious voice " Hello sir, when it was crisis, we found a bunker an hid in it for 2 years. those kids can't remember the way to their house , but I can and which means that I can lead my brother also" the sir said: " Hello. Quite hard situation there. Just register your here, on this piece of paper." .  There was nothing difficult in that until they asked a phone number and group of blood and polis card. I told the officer : "sir, I don't know answers to these questions" he said that I can skip the questions you don't know. After I wrote everything, I saved the friends of Michael. Now they are all safe in their houses. Luckily all of their parents survived. On our way bac home we where really worried if our dad and mom survived , or they moved away, or something else bad happened to them, which didn't let us to meet them. We passed my school that isn't built yet and Michael's kindergarten, that we hid in , and finally we where standing in front of our home. A minute of silence and I ran the doorbell. I heard footsteps and my heart was racing really fast , I hoped the person who opened the door was mom or dad, I missed them so much. Suddenly, I heard the doorknob screak and open the door.....

"MOM!" - I shouted through all of my throat and leaped on her hugging her tight. "You and Michael are alive ! " - she cried "I am so happy to see you, mommy!" - shouted Michael. Mom called dad and me and Michael hugged him tight also. We had tea and we told them all of the story, even though they didn't believe the Latin magic spells and powers. I walked back on a couple of feet and said: "tea calicem exciperent" And it did. Mom and dad's faces where priceless . They're jaws dropped as I was carefully moving my teacup around the room.

I was back. My home, family, friends.... I didn't give up. Only for them. I made all of my family happy, because I didn't give up and fought for life even though I was risking it.

Hi warrior! You completed your journey completely! I hope you liked my book, because I tried really hard putting effort into this book , and like Maria didn't give  up! I hope You will follow her words also.