~ 14 ~

JIMIN POV

Today is the company dinner with the executives. I'm really not in the mood for it, but it's a little too late to say no. Besides, saying no to Namjoon is almost impossible, that man is incredibly convincing, which is why I said yes in the first place. I knew well since the beginning that there was no way of talking me out of this. My plan is to go there, talk to the guys, drink a little, eat dinner, and after a few hours just say I don't feel so well and just head back home or to Taehyung's place if he's not with Jungkook. I hear my phone ring, interrupting me from my thoughts on my escape plan; I answer it.

- Hello?-

- Vice chairman Park, my name is Lee Jinki and I will be your driver tonight. I was calling to let you know that I am already at the driveway of your building, but please take as much time as you need to get ready.- I look at my phone to see that it's 8 o'clock sharp, just like Namjoon said. How punctual.

- Okay, perfect. Give me a few minutes and I'll come down.- After his "of course, sir", I hang up and continue staring at my closet for some inspiration.

I am a little late, so I just choose something a little bit simple but formal before I start getting my hair done. Once it looks pretty decent, I apply some simple make up, choose some jewelry and check myself in the mirror. I guess I look pretty decent, so I grab my phone, my wallet and my keys, then make my way down to the driveway of the building. There's a black car parked with a man in a suit leaning against it, but soon straightens himself up when he notices me walking out of the building.

- Sorry for the delay.-

- Don't worry Vice Chairman Park.- I don't think I'll ever get tired of people calling me like that.

He opens the door for me; I hop in and thank him. The car ride is pretty silent, so I just check the social media on my phone, but there's nothing interesting. The car suddenly stops and Mr. Lee tells me that we're here. I look at him confused because it was a really quick ride, but step out once he opens the door for me. I read the name of the restaurant, Curiositè. I've never been here before, but it looks fancy. I identify myself with the very elegant host in the entrance and he looks at a list.

- Ah, of course. They're waiting for you Mr. Park. Please, follow me.-

Of course they are waiting for me, it's pretty late. I do as he says and follow him inside. The restaurant is packed, but there is no line. I bet you need to make reservations to eat here and I kind of see why. It has a very fancy vibe to it and looking at the dishes that some people are eating, I can imagine they are really expensive. Even the kitchen looks very sophisticated and modern with the glass panels; it's maybe a little too fancy for my liking, but the place is nice. The host leads me to some stairs where we get to the second floor. There's a smaller room compared to the size of the restaurant, but it's still pretty big. In the center, there's a big table full of executives who look like they've already started drinking, considering their loosened attitude. Namjoon notices me and walks up to greet me.