7

Y/n's P

Y/n's P.O.V

"Would they hire a pregnant woman in their agency..?", I pouted and stroked my bump. "What if they don't want to hire me after getting to know that I'm pregnant..?"

Faye placed her hand on my shoulder, "Why do you overthink everything,Y/n? It's going to be alright."
" Do you want me to accompany you to Seoul?" ,She added.

"Really? You'd come along with me?", I looked up, expectantly.

"Well I have to 'cause I wouldn't stop worrying about you if you go there alone.", She said.

"What did I do to have you? You're the best!", I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder making her grin and caress my hair lovingly.

"Alright,have you eaten yet?", She asked and I shook my head.

"Y/n why do you forget that you're carrying a life inside you?! You can't be this irresponsible.", She raised her voice a little.

I lowered my head and fiddled with the paws of my sweater. "I was waiting for you to arrive so we could have breakfast together."

She sighed and patted my head, "It's alright, I'll make something for us, yeah? Rest for the time being. I'll be right back."
She walked over to the bedroom door, exiting the room.

I picked up my phone from the nightstand and scrolled through twitter to kill the boredom.  Nothing was interesting on my feed—

  Nothing was interesting on my feed—

"Oh", I came across his post. Engaged huh? How could he move on that fast? It hasn't even been a year. Was I that easy to forget and replace?

I sighed heavily, letting my head drop. I could handle the hard break no longer as my chin trembled and my grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears. "I hate the fact that I can't hate you..."

I sniffled and looked up at my ceiling, trying to suppress the fresh set of tears that was beginning to form in my eyes. "Calm down,Y/n. Don't cry don't cry—", I kept chanting to myself, trying to get some sort of comfort. I looked down at my bump which seemed like a bad idea because that made me burst into more tears,"I'm so sorry, love. Sorry for being a crybaby... It's just so..hard."