5

Ranboo's pov

"Please don't be awkward today." I said to myself. I finished getting ready and walked into the living room.

"Ready to go?" Aimsey asked me.

"Yeah"

"Are you?" She said, turning to Billzo.

"Yep."

"Shotgun!"Aimsey shouted, running in front of Billzo.

"You rode in the front yesterday!" Billzo shouted. He started to run, but Aimsey was already at the car.

"I'm not dealing with you two children." I said as I got to the car.

"Hey, we're not children." Billzo said defensively.

"Sure." I said with a sarcastic tone.

I put the address Tubbo had texted me into the GPS.
"In 60 feet turn left onto Middleton Road." My phone said in an inhuman voice.

Tubbo's pov

I had gotten up early, taken my shower, and waited. I had struggled picking out an outfit because I wanted it to look perfect.

"It's just breakfast." I told myself. "So why am I nervous as hell?"

10 Minutes Later
3rd person

"You have reached your destination." Said the robotic voice from Ranboo's phone as they pulled up in front of Techno's house.

"Tubbo, your friends are here!" Techno shouted as he seen a car pull up.

"Thanks! Bye!" Tubbo shouted as he ran out of his room and out of the front door.

Ranboo and Aimsey were in the front seats, and Billzo was in the back. Tubbo opened the door to the back seats and got in next to Billzo.

     Ranboo seen Tubbo staring at him as they pulled away, which made both of them feel awkward.

Tubbo's pov

     I had been looking at Ranboo without meaning to, and he seen me. I felt so weird. I wanted something to sway my attention from it so I said "Hi guys! Good morning"

"Good Morning Tubbo" Aimsey replied happily.

"Hi." Replied Billzo simply.

"Hello" Ranboo quietly said.

     "Coffee and doughnuts sound good to everyone?" Aimsey asked.

     Everyone agreed and we continued driving. Aimsey turned on the radio. She sang to one of the songs, Billzo scrolled through his phone, Ranboo kept driving, and I was sat awkwardly doing nothing.

...

     When we got to the bakery, Aimsey waited for our food while we got a seat. Billzo sat down first, and I sat across from him. Ranboo went to sit next to Billzo, but he said that that was Aimsy's seat, so Ranboo sat next to me. It was amazing and terrible at the same time.

Aimsey's pov

     While waiting for our food to be ready, I looked over at my friends, who were already seated at a booth. Tubbo and Billzo were chatting, but Ranboo was looking away. It was a bit hard to read his emotion, but it looked something along the lines of worry or sadness. He was like this yesterday when we ate with Techno and Tubbo. Did Ran dislike Tubbo?