4

Tubbo's pov

     As we walked towards the car, Techno nonchalantly said "That was awkward."

I stepped into the car "Yeah it wa-"

"Tubbo!" Aimsey shouted as she ran towards Techno's car. "Here's our numbers, sorry about today, care if we treat you to breakfast tomorrow?"

     "Sure, bye Aimsey." I said as he took the numbers and shut the door."

     "Bye Tubbo." She said and walked back towards her car.

     As Techno pulled out of the parking lot, he shifted his gaze to me for a moment and asked, "Which one?"

"W-what?" I had an idea of what he could have met, but how could he know?"

"You like one of them." He said. He wasn't teasing me the way Wilbur does, he appeared, as usual, emotionless.

     "No I don't." I said, it didn't sound how I meant for it to sound. I sounded almost defensive.

"You never could lie to me, Tubbo." He said casually and patiently.

"I'm not a liar."

"Then prove it." Techno said, "You like one of them, which one?"

I leaned his head against the window, and I sighed. "Ranboo."

"Are you going to call him?" Techno asked as he turned onto another street

"What?!" I said a bit too loud. "No!"

"Why not?" For the first time while we were talking, Techno showed some sort of emotion. He frowned.

"Because..." I couldn't think of a reason not to call Ranboo.

"Exactly. No reason." He said, regaining his blank face.

"But-" I started.

"Plus," Techno interrupted, "he likes you."

"What?!" I said, blushing hard.

Aimsey's pov

As I was getting into the passenger seat of Ranboo's car, I realized Tubbo never got our numbers. I ran away from the car without explaining, gave the numbers to Tubbo, and invited him to breakfast. I walked back to the car where Ranboo and Billzo were sat in the car, confused.

"Why did you run off?" Billzo asked from the backseat.

"I was giving out numbers to Tub-" I started, but I got interrupted by Ranboo, who had almost shouted "What?!"

Me and Billzo looked at him, confused.

Tubbo's pov

When Me and Techno got home, I went to my room and added the numbers to my phone. I sat and stared at my phone. I had Ranboo's contact open and was contemplating calling him, but decided against it. I set my phone face up on my desk and plopped my face into my pillow.

Suddenly I heard a ringing noise. I quickly sat up and seen Techno walking out of my doorway. "Have fun." He said, smiling at me.

"Shit" I thought.

Ranboo's pov

When Me, Aimsey, and Billzo got home, I walked into my room and sat down. I didn't want to like someone. I didn't want to feel this way.
I sat there thinking for a while, until my phone started going off. I didn't know who could be calling me. Aimsey and Billzo were both home, so it couldn't be someone I knew unless it was- I quickly looked at the name on the phone. It was listed as unknown name.