Bucky's birthday

The next day, as I woke up, Nat wasn't in the bed. So I got up and got dressed.

I went down to the living room and saw her talking to Bucky. As soon as I came to them they started talking about a Party.

"What party? Is it somebody's birthday?"I asked.

Bucky raised his hand and I quickly wished him happy birthday.

Finally everyone was in the living room so we told everyone that today we are going to have a party. They were so happy, because we haven't had a party since I joined the team.

I wanted to talk with Nat about yesterday, but I didn't got a chance.

Today we didn't got any missions so everyone went to their room, except for Nat, because she went into mine.

As soon as we walked in she started talking about last night. She was panicking, so I started holding her hands.

She started starring at our hands. As soon as I saw how she was starring I stopped holding them.

She looked back at me and hugged so tight that I almost stopped breathing. I didn't want to let go. After a while she pulled away.

We were just standing in silence, so I picked her up, I could see her blushing. And carefully put her on my bed and then I laid beside her.

We were both starring at the wall in silence, until she turned to me and started starring in my eyes.

I could feel my face turning red, but I didn't want to break the eye contact,so I was still starring at her beautiful green eyes.

After a while Bucky came in my room and as soon as he saw us he ran to my bed and jumped in the middle of us.

"Time for party lovebirds."

Finally he left and we  got dressed. She was gorgeous. I didn't know that I said that out loud until she started smiling and blushing.

We heard the music so we went down to the party. There were so many people that we didn't even know, so I never left her side.

She asked me if I wanted to drink something. I nodded and I went to get us something to drink.

As I was waiting for the drinks I saw that she was dancing with some guy.

I could see that he wanted to kiss her. He started leaning in to kiss her I could see her trying to pull away, but she couldn't because he was holding her so tight.

I quickly ran up to her and pushed him away from her.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled.

"What are you going to do, huh?"

"Just leave my girlfriend alone."

"You two are not together. Kiss her than, kiss her."

"Fine, I will." I replied that started walking towards Natasha.

I didn't want to kiss her at first, until she got so close to my face that I just went for it. We started making out and I  could feel that he was getting uncomfortable, so I pulled Natasha even closer to me, so that our whole bodies were touching.

After a while he finally left and I finally got our drinks. We didn't talk since the kiss, until Bucky suggested that we play a game. Thankfully it wasn't "Spin the bottle", but it was almost like it, because we still had to spin the bottle and when you land on a person, you than had to get a little piece of paper out of the beg and kiss that person so many times on different places on their body.

Thor started writing numbers on  little pieces of paper and than he put them in a bag. When he was done we started playing.

Pietro went first and got Wanda, but thankfully he only had to kiss her once, so he kissed her cheek.

Than it was Wanda's turn and she got Carol. Everyone could see how happy Carol was and Wandavgot to kiss her three times. So she kissed her cheek, forehead and her lips. They were both blushing at the end.

Finally the bottle landed on me. It was Bucky that spinned the bottle and he had to kiss me four times. First he kissed my forehead, than my cheek, my hand and the top of my nose.

It was my turn to spin the bottle and ofcourse it landed on Natasha. Always when we play the games that we need to kiss someone I always land on Natasha, I don't knowvif Wanda does something to the bottle or its just the universe trying to tell us something.

Than I picked a piece of paper on it said that I had to kiss her nine times, I mean how am I supposed to kiss her on nine different spots.

So I went close to her and I kissed her forehead, then her cheek, top of her nose, her lips, the top of her hand and than I stopped, because I didn't know where else to kiss her. I still had to kiss her four times.

I started looking around if anybody had any ideas and ofcourse Bucky had an idea. He said that Nat had to lay down and I had to kiss her on the stomach, than on top of her lag, her chest and at the end her neck.

Because I didn't had any other ideas, I had to do what Bucky said.

First she laid down and as soon as I wanted to kiss her stomach Bucky said that I had to go more gown. I was almost at her private place so I stopped and kissed her right under her bellybutton. Her breathing started to get heavier.

I quickly kissed her leg before Bucky said anything.

Than Nat got up and I kissed her near her boobs, like right in the middle.

Now I had only one spot left. I slowly leaned my head to her neck and kisses her, but than she grabbed my neck with her hand and pulled me up and kissed my lips. In that moment I didn't know what happened, but all of the others were just laughing. I pulled away and started looking her all confused.

She got up and ran to her room, even though her room was a big mess. I started running after her, because I could hear her crying as soon as she started running.

I started looking if she was in my room,but she wasn't, so I opened the door of her room and I saw her sitting on the floor crying.

I felt so bad for what I did, so I slowly approached her and started saying that I am sorry, because I didn't expect her to kiss me.

She was still crying. I took her hands and pulled her up, so that we were both standing. I pulled her into a hug  but she quickly pulled away.

Now I was even more confused, because first she kissed me and now she doesn't want to hug me.

After a long silence she said that she want to go to my room. So ofcourse we went to my room.

(I hope you all liked this chapter)