First and last love

The next morning I woke up late, because I was so tired of the mission that we had last night.

Today it was Steve's birthday,so I quickly got up took a shower and got dressed.

When I came down everybody except for Steve were already talking about the mission that we had last night. I sat down next to Bucky and we started walking about last night's game that we played.

Finally Steve came down and we all wished him happy birthday. He was very happy especially when Nat wished him happy birthday. I knew that he has a crush on her but I didn't expect them to kiss in front of everyone.

I didn't know that they were together so that came a little bit unexpected. I asked Bucky if he knew that they were together but he didn't knew either, nobody knew. And that day they started dating and I didn't see Nat that much.

Now it was just me, Bucky Pietro, Wanda, Carol and Sam. It was not the same without her.

The day went by and when I almost fall asleep I heard someone knocking on my door.

"Come in." I said.

It was Nat. I didn't see her in almost two weeks and when I saw her beautiful green eyes I didn't know what to say I was just very happy.

She asked if she could talk to me about something and ofcourse I said yes. She sat beside me and we started talking about the things she missed when she was with Steve. I told her everything, but she seemed a little bit sad. I wanted to ask her what's wrong but before I could do it she laid her head on my shoulder.

I asked if we should move to the top of the bed and if she wanted to spend the night with me, so she quickly went to the top of my bed and we started cuddling.

I finally asked her if Steve did something or if she just had a bad day.
She didn't want to answer my question,so I just let her be.

"Are you lonely? You seem so lonely. " I said.

She just nodded with her head,so I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie or something.

"No, but can we go to your car and go to McDonald's?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure why not."I replied.

So we went to the garage, got in my car and went to McDonald's. On our way there it was so quiet so I turned on some music. It was one of my favorite songs so I started singing and she started to smile a little. When the song ended another good song came up and this time we were both singing the song. I rolled down the roof of my car and she stood up from her seat and put her head and her hands through the roof and as I saw her doing it I was a bit worried but I could see that she was happy.

 I rolled down the roof of my car and she stood up from her seat and put her head and her hands through the roof and as I saw her doing it I was a bit worried but I could see that she was happy

Finally we arrived at the McDonald's and got our food. I only ordered ice cream and she ordered ice cream and some French fries.

I ask her if she wanted to go home but her answer was no so I drove her to a place where I go to think. It was on a hill, with no people and with a great view of the city.

 It was on a hill, with no people and with a great view of the city

I parked the car and we both went out to see the view. I could see that she started smiling a bit. The sun was going down and it became cold thankfully I had my sweater on. But I could see that she was freezing so I took off my sweater and gave it to her.

Now I was freezing but that didn't matter because just being around her was enough to keep me warm. We watched the sun go down on top of my car as we were eating the rest of our food.

I could see that she was tired so we drove home. As we were driving back I saw that she fell asleep. I saw that some of her hair were right in her face so I slowly reached over and put them behind her ear.

We were almost at home and she was still asleep so I wouldn have to carry her to her room.

As we came I saw that nobody was awake so I had to be quiet. I carefully picked Natasha up and carry her to her room but as soon as I came there her doors were locked but somebody was inside. I didn't know who but Steve was the only one who had the keys to her room.

Because her room was locked I had to carry her to my room. As I opened the door I carefully put her on my bed, and took off all her clothes except for her underwear. I put a blanket over her and as I wanted to take a shower I heard someone coming out of Nats room so I went to check who it was.

I was surprised as I saw Steve and Sharon leave Nats room, they didn't see me but this whole time Steve was cheating on her, like who would even cheat on Nat. I wanted to confront him but I chose to do that in the morning.

I went back to my room, so I took a shower, changed in my pajama and went to my side of bed.

As soon as I got in Nat turned to me and put her head on my chest and her leg over my leg and then I put the blanket over us.

Something just like that. ^