Chapter 32: I Want To Be Free

Start from the beginning

I want to be free.

I wanted to travel the world meeting new people and not worrying about someone at home." She hands me a paper with her passport. I look at it and throw it on the floor.

No

There's no way

My home

My world

My everything

She's leaving

She's leaving me

She's leaving me

SHE'S LEAVING ME

Tears come to my eyes when I see her crying. "Dante say something please say anything." She holds my hand and I take out of her grip. My heart just broke into 900 pieces. "You knew this whole time and you waited till the day before you left to tell me. Fuck Arianna we planned everything.

We planned to have our own house. We planned to get married. We planned to have our own family. You knew none of it would happen and you still put it in my head that it was"

"Dante it's not like that. It was the hardest decision to make you think I want to end us. It's been the best time of my life but now I need to move on. There's always chapters of our lives and it's time to go onto the next one."

"Your next chapter starts without me. Did you even think about me? Think about how I'd feel? How does this affect me?"

"Of course I did Dante i'm not a selfish bitch either I need a change I don't want to be in Sicily anymore"

"We could have went together"

"I don't want to be with you anymore"

It feels like the world went silent. Her eyes widened realizing what she said. "Dante I didn't mean that" I shake her off. I poured my heart out to her. I gave her everything. I was there wherever she needed me. I did everything right. I made sure not a tear fell down her face but to me. To me she does this.

She broke me

"You know Arianna I should have seen it coming. Good things don't come to a person like me"

"Dante, you'll find someone who you will love more than anything on this earth. That person just wasn't me"

"No Arianna you don't understand I love more than anyone in this world. You are my everything. Without you I am nothing but you without me you are everything. You want freedom, you have it, Angel."

"Dante, please don't be upset with me. You still have people in your life who love you"

"Everyone i've ever loved has left and now your added to that list to"

"Im sorry Dante"

"Im sorry too Arianna"

She places a kiss on my cheek hugging me tightly. I hug her back letting the tears fall down my face. "Goodbye Dante" She holds the tips of my fingers "Goodbye Arianna"

I let her go

I go into my room breaking down. Why is love so damaging? Why is it never my turn? I feel as if a knife went into my chest stabbing my heart repeatedly. I let out loud sobs turning to the only way I know how to numb my pain.

Popping the bottle open I waste no time drinking it. Funny how two years ago I was in the position with a gun aimed to my head. Then my angel saved my life. She made me want to live until she knew she had my heart in her hands. She tossed it around until she couldn't catch it anymore.

As long as she's happy

Our hearts are made to be broken but how many times?

How many times until it's enough? Is it enough when it stops beating and is six feet under? Is it enough when everyone sees the inside of an actual person. See them terrorizing there own minds.

You are your deadliest enemy. 

Maybe in another lifetime i'll be the happiest person

---------------

Hey guys

Dante is an underrated character

This chapter hurts

Q/A~ Do you like Arianna?

1369 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3