🤍 Epilogue part 2 🤍

Start from the beginning

Jungkook followed his son's hand, his eyes taking notice of a white paper placed onto the bed. "What's that?" Jungkook asked, walking towards the bed.

"Mommy's game," Jeongsan answered, proud of the game him and his mommy had made.

When Jungkook picked up the little note, he read ♡do you remember what your first gift was? go check it again♡

Confused, but nonetheless curious about the sudden game you initiated, he followed the note's instruction, going to your shared bedroom, to where you kept your jewerly, Jeongsan being still in his embrace.

His eyes scanned over the boxes of jewelry, searching for a specific red box that kept inside the precious L'Incomparable, the necklace that brought you two together by the red strings of fate.

When Jungkook opened the box, he found another note inside: ♡Remember our first day in this house and the photo we've taken that day?♡

Jungkook smiled at the memory of that day, your baby bump being so beautiful that he couldn't hold himself back from kissing it, his mother quickly taking a photo right in that moment.

And just like that, one of the best memories of your life together was captured inside a picture that was beautifully framed and placed in the living room.

When Jungkook got to it, he saw another note there and he couldn't miss the cute drawings on each note. "You helped your mom, didn't you?" Jungkook kissed his son's cheek, holding back the urge to peck his entire face until it got red.

The note said: ♡Remember the first thing I gifted you when you found out you'll become the dad of a baby boy?♡

Jungkook softly smiled at the memory of the tiny baby shoes you gave him after you discovered the gender of your child. He almost broke down when he held the tiny shoes in his hands, being too sensitive and emotional to comprehend that he will be a father and the mother of his son will be you.

Jungkook went inside his office, opening the white box he kept the baby shoes in, always keeping it there, a present he will treasure for the rest of his life.

When he opened the box, a small note was placed on top of the tiny shoes. ♡And the final note of our little game, remember the room we had ready in case there would be any additions to the family?♡

Jungkook gasped after he read the last words, not believing what he was reading. "Is this true Jeongsan?" Jungkook whispered, looking at his son as if waiting for an answer back.

Jungkook didn't wait for a second more and quickly made his way inside the said room, and before he could open the door, Jeongsan asked to be put down. He then held his father's finger, guiding him inside the room, just like he had plannes with his mom.

When they got inside, a purple cake was placed on a table in the middle of the room and before Jungkook could come closer to it, the door closed behind him, making him turn around and face your sudden appearance.

"What are you-?" Jungkook tried asking, but the beautiful necklace placed gently around your neck caught him off guard.

It was L'Incomparable. Once again it was the necklace.

"Come here," you whispered to Jeongsan who quickly came over to you, taking the small box you hid behind your back.

"Daddy, me and mom have a gift," Jeongsan spoke, looking up at his father who kept looking at you.

Jungkook looked down, eyeing the small box Jeongsan held up in the air. He took the box, and when he opened it, a pair of light purple baby shoes shined in his eyes. Jeongsan sang out loud "I will have a brother or a sister!", running around the run while cheering the news.

Jungkook moved his gaze from the baby shoes to you, noticing the tears forming in your eyes. "Congrats love, you'll become a father once more," you whispered, looking down at your barely noticeable tummy.

"Oh my god," He gasped before he grabbed you by your waist and picked you up, spinning you around and feeling pure bliss, the thought of becoming a father for the second time making him feel like on cloud 9.

"Stop!" you giggled when he started pecking your face, not leaving a single spot without a kiss.

Jungkook put you down when he felt someone tug at his pants. He looked down, seeing his son pout. "What about me?" little one whined, wanting to be picked up.

Jungkook picked him up, smiling widely while looking at his little family that was one step away from becoming a bit bigger. He looked at his son and then he looked at you, his hand caressing your cheek softly before he leaned in and kissed you on the lips.

"Thank you, Y/n. Thank you for making me the happiest man ever."

end.🤍

『••✎••』

ahhh i have a soft spot for this book🥺🤍 i hope you enjoyed it (even the cringy parts :] )

i made a special video based on the epilogue of "the necklace" on my tiktok account ( @ linafics) so take a look ^^