Happy?

Sorry this update is so late

Jason's POV

I wasn't sorry.

It was only a short kiss after all, nothing that really mattered. And she chose to kiss me... the drug wasn't really powerful. It was just lowering her inhibitions and getting her to do something that she wouldn't have the courage to do otherwise.

It wasn't anything that I should feel guilty for doing. I could tell she wasn't really happy with Longbottom anyways.

I was honestly doing her a favor. I was saving her from him, and getting her out of that awful relationship that she was clearly miserable in.

Besides, what choice did I have. They would've hurt my sister. I couldn't let anything happen to her, she was only 11.

I deserve an award after this is all done. This was for the best.

I needed to inform the Carrows about the plan's recent success, but I was delaying. Part of me knew that she should choose me. Part of me understood that this wasn't how it was supposed to be.

She was supposed to see his true colors, dump him and run to me. Like how it was always meant to be.

But sometimes fate needed little push...

Hannah's POV

What happened?? Everything was wrong and my head hurt worse than that time I fell off the roof.

I didn't know what to think anymore.

Why had I kissed him? And why do I want to kiss him again?

Everything was broken and I didn't know how to fix it. I didn't know how I lost control this quickly but I wanted it back.

Jason's POV

I met the Carrows at our usual space and told them.

"This is wonderful news. Have she and the Longbottom boy broken up yet?" Alecto asked.

"Not yet. He walked in on us and believed her when she said nothing happened."

"Good, good. I expect you to keep this a secret from him. As long as they're dating, he'll never suspect her, and if she's sneaking around behind his back she'll be more likely to betray him fully."

"I'll do my best." I forced a smile.

"Oh, and if she's stubborn about anything, just give her more love potion. This next bath will be much stronger." Alecto smiled.

This isn't what I wanted. I wanted to date Hannah proudly, showing off our love and rubbing it in Neville's oversized face.

I was actually thinking that maybe we could let it wear off.... y'know, to make it more believable.

"That's out of the question. We don't care about believability, you know that. If anything we should give her more."

"You don't have feelings for her do you?" Amycus sneered from the corner.

"Of course not." The lie came out easily. "You know I care too much about the mission; about my sister. I was just wondering if there was an easier way.

"You just don't understand how lucky you are." Amycus stepped forward. "She'd let you do anything and you're just letting this opportunity slide. I can't believe you're wasting this."

I chose not to respond.

The meeting went on as normal and I nodded and smiled as always.

Hannah's POV

I was talking with Neville.

I was talking with Neville and lying to his face.

I was talking with Neville and pretending like I wasn't wishing I was with Jason instead.

Everything was so wrong, but I didn't want it to stop. I wanted to kiss him again. To apologize for storming out on him before.

But... Neville.

His eyes, are his voice, and the way he hugged me all made me pause. How could I leave him.

I was happy.

I was happy.

But I just don't know anymore.