Chapter 76 Paradox

Start from the beginning

One looked over at Maverick and Scarlet.

One: Jason? Alyssa?

Maverick: You know, I agreed with what Adrain said. " These time guns can't fix us. You use them to relieve guilt, right wrongs, to avoid responsibility. The past is done. Do better now, be better now."...

Tucker: So you're not going to help us? That's your fucking brother, dude!

Sister: Yeah, that's super fucked up. Especially after you guys tried to kill him.

Maverick: You didn't let me finish. I agree with what he said. "The past is done. Do better now, be better now..." Before we didn't act like older siblings, we didn't try to protect him, only place the blame onto him out of spite and rage, for something he didn't do, something out of his control... We couldn't protect him then, so we're going to do better and protect him now. Starting with saving him from that bullet.

Scarlet: Yeah. We're not making the same mistake again.

Sister: I get it.

Sarge: Well, when you put it like that... yes, sir. Sounds like a plan.

Simmons: Actually, sir, Tucker is the one with the plan.

Sarge: Well, now I hate it!

Washington: Tucker, I know you well enough to guess your plan.

Tucker: That's insulting and sweet all at once. Before we start, we need to be unified in this. Of one mind. You've been awful quiet, Grif.

Grif: They're right. We have to. He'd go for us in a heartbeat.

Huggins: How could you?! [Zipping out from behind the fountain.] Nothing I said got through to you?

Tucker: Spying much?

Huggins: Well, the gods don't trust you yet. I can't imagine why!

Grif: I'm sorry, Huggs. He's my friend. You wouldn't understand.

Huggins: I understand perfectly well. You Shisno! You're going to ruin everything!

Grif: We're not. We're going to fix it.

Huggins: You know I have to tell Atlus now. You know he's going to bring down this entire castle when he finds out!

Grif: I know. I'm sorry.

(Timeskip)

After gearing up, for their plan to prevent Zero from being shot in the throat. The Reds and Blues arrive in the Underwater Lair twenty minutes before Zero was shot.

 The Reds and Blues arrive in the Underwater Lair twenty minutes before Zero was shot

Carolina': We have one shot at this. Jax's footage has given us the precise moment. At 17:20, Ad will be hit. 18 minutes from my mark. Sync.

Everyone: Sync!

Simmons: 18 minutes is tight, but every second we spend here risks more damage to the past.

Washington: We need to be extremely surgical.