Chapter 35 Much Needed Talk

No one's POV

Currently at Blue base, Simmons is watching a gravity lift, as Tucker approaches him from behind.

Tucker: This blows... I don't know a first thing about fixing intergalactic radios.

Simmons: Uh huh.

Tucker: Every movie that I've ever seen with a repairman on it always glosses over the actual repairing part. It's just, "Hey baby, I'm here to lay some pipe" and then bam, two scoops of raisin!

Simmons: Uh huh.

Tucker: Dammit woman! If you let the man do his job, then maybe we would not be in this mess.

Simmons: Hey Tucker, what the fuck is this thing?

Tucker: It's a gravity lift. You step on it and it takes you upstairs.

Simmons: I know that, but what the fuck is it doing here?

Tucker: It's glowing and goes (makes glowing sounds)

Simmons: So let me get this straight. We're the survivors of a shipwreck, living off of the bare necessities, and in the middle of the room is this incredible feat of modern-day technology.

Tucker: I don't know. Wash found it on the ship and put it on the base. What's so weird about that?

Simmons: It's like finding a car made of rocks, plastic and a bluetooth radio.

Tucker: Oh, we've got that too. (Siri's iPhone jingle is heard) Siri, play song dance theme.

Siri: Did you mean bomb, Andy?

Tucker: Oh piece of shit.

Siri: Calling bomb, Andy.

Simmons: How are you able to power all of this?

Tucker: We're hooked up to the ship.

Simmons: You mean you have a direct line to a limitless power supply?

Tucker: Well, no, we'll definitely run out of fuel eventually, just not anytime soon. So who cares, take as much as you want.

Simmons: God bless the American way.

Tucker: What are ya gonna do?

Simmons: (runs to the gravity lift) Just a side project!

One and Washington walked up to Caboose and Freckles.

Washington: Hey Caboose! We've secured the perimeter. No bad guys to be found...

Caboose: (in a low commanding voice) Excellent work Commander Washington and One

Caboose: (in a low commanding voice) Excellent work Commander Washington and One. I admire your determination! Why, maybe someday you both could be the leader of blue team!

One: ...-_-...

-_-