Chapter 2 The Heist Pt 1

No one's POV 

Currently, the Mother of Invention is seen hovering in space and within the debriefing room, the Director is standing alone, when an A. I. could be heard talking to him.

Alpha: Okay! Well, I just ran everything again. All calculations are up to date, taking into account standard delays for communication and response time. Our window looks good!

Director: I agree.

Alpha: Well, you should...I'm sure you'd make the same calculations I did. Just, you know...more slowly.

Director: Arrogance is a rather unbecoming trait, Alpha.

Alpha: Are you...seriously giving me a lecture on arrogance right now? Pfft. Heads up, you've got a visitor.

Carolina appears behind the Director.

Carolina: Director?

Director: (quietly to Alpha) Log off.

Alpha: Yeah, yeah. Way ahead of ya, bud.

Director: Yes, Agent Carolina?

Carolina: The team is ready, sir.

Director: Excellent. Let us begin.

The Director approaches the holographic screen where several Freelancers and soldiers are waiting.

Director: Agents! Your mission today is by far the most important you have undertaken to date. As our Number#1 and #2, Carolina will be leading from the field, with Zero as the second in command.

Carolina and Zero takes their position at the front of the screen and activates a holographic sphere onto the screen.

Carolina: Okay, here's what we have. As you may have heard, there is suspected Insurrection activity in this area.

Zero: Our intel says that members of the UNSC loyal to the Insurrection have acquired a high-level asset and are holding it in this secure location

Zero: Our intel says that members of the UNSC loyal to the Insurrection have acquired a high-level asset and are holding it in this secure location. One and I took on one of their members awhile back, they are not to be taken likely.

Holograms form into buildings, the tallest one in the center. The actual buildings are seen afterward.

Carolina: It's a hundred and ten-story building in the middle of an urban environment.

Wyoming: What does security look like?

Zero: Well, they have enough troops to fill a hundred and ten story building room to room, so take that as you will.

Wyoming: So, that's a lot of security.

Carolina: We're up to it. Our job is to infiltrate the building, work our way up to the floor where the Sarcophagus is being held, and secure it.

One: The Sarcophagus?

Director: That is what we are calling the primary objective.

Zero: But since this is a high-level asset, we need to access a key code to open the Sarcophagus.