Chapter 72 : Black Dragons

Start from the beginning

... the right choice !!!

next day•

i was moving around the whole day, I was going here and there to get any information.

and as of right now we're with Kisaki, I hate to say this but we're going to be working with him to change the future !

- make sure nobody knows about this. because if this gets out, I'm good as dead.

Kisaki - nobody here is gonna rat you out. so go on what do you know ?

- you wanna know the boss's movements right ?

Kisaki - yeah.

- alright, first of all the boss-

oh no....

Koko - you know, our last rat had it pretty bad, I guess he killed himself after not being able to take the heat. well it's torture time for youuu~

        - huh ?! NO PLEASE ! I just- I wasn't-

Koko- take this shit-stain out of here.

- yes sir !!!

       - I wasn't trying to do anything !!! PLEASEE !!!

Koko - now then, how to deal with all of you ?

Kisaki - we're not here to fight.

Koko - hmm 100,000.

Takemichi - huh ?

Koko - for 100,000 I'll tell you bastards what you wanna know, and I'll tell you a little secret too.

After some time of talking••

Koko - the boss is strong even when he's alone. think you four can win ? *chuckles* can't wait for Christmas then. ah ! and one more thing, hey first division capt..you might wanna check on the girl *grins*

you might wanna check on the girl *grins*

huh ? what did- wait

Takemichi - eyes widen*

y/n !!!

Takemichi - Kisaki I have to go !

Kisaki POV

seems I was right, everything is going according to my plan.

Kisaki - *grins*

Hanma - what did he mean by she ? did you do something ?

Kisaki - oh you'll see, don't worry she's in good hands, the Black Dragons actually took a liking to her so I doubt they'll do something.

Hanma - if something happens to her I swear I'll kill you.

Kisaki - let's go, I have to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Hanma -....

Takemichi POV

no no no no ! this can't be happening ! just when I thought everything was going good ! why now !? why now when I'm so close to destroying the Black Dragons !
damnit !

y/n !!!

Chifuyu- Takemitchy slow down !

i can't loose her again ! I can't fail my promise I did to her in the future ! not yet ! please ! 

Chifuyu- Takemitchy !

Takemichi - Chifuyu please ! keep up the pace ! this is an emergency !

Chifuyu- I don't get it, what did that money burglar mean ?

Takemichi - is y/n damnit ! she could be in danger as we speak !

Chifuyu- the girl who saved Baji ?

Takemichi - yes Chifuyu ! cmon please !

Chifuyu- right !

me and Chifuyu started running even faster than what we did before, I couldn't think straight and my mind started to get foggy.

y/n....

I'm...

coming...

Chifuyu- Takemitchy !

thud*

Takemichi - panting*

damnit...is a panic attack... damnit damnit...not now !

Chifuyu- here stand up, cmon we're almost close just calm down, when we get there I promise she'll be laying in her bed perfectly fine alright ? breath Takemitchy just breath.

Takemichi - panting* s-sorry...

Hospital•