Me and him?

Ah ello! Hello hello hello hello~

Please take me away before I kill people (this is a joke but please someone take me away)

Chuuya pov:

It was the next day at school. It is now Friday. Me and Dazai has been ignoring each other...well more like I'm ignoring him he try's to make me talk.

"Chibiiiii~ look I'm sorry for the millionth time!" Dazai wined I just looked the other way.

I walk into class it was the last class of the day. Thank god it was tho.

I sat down in the back but nope Dazai had to sit next to me. I mean yes it was his spot and all but ughhhh!

It was about 20 minutes into class, I felt a paper hit my arm. A kid that sat close to me, he had ginger hair and a bandage on his nose. I opened the paper to only crush it.

The paper

Chuuya! Hello so I have a question! Are you and Dazai like you know a thing???

Like I know Dazai is gay... but are you gay?

Dazai looked over me, he noticed the pissed face I had. He took the paper out of my hand. I attempted to fight back but just, gave up.

Dazai wrote something and threw it back at the kid. I don't know what he wrote nor probably never will know what he wrote.

But me and Dazai?... who and why would they get that idea...

So sorry I've been busy with school and I felt like crap all day so this was really rushed and short!

Word count: 271