#6. Goodbye

Author note: @KillzTheNeko,(And everyone else) I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I just got bored. (I will not discontinue this book!) and I didn't have any ideas, but now of course I have.

Reaper POV

Today I am going to have a meeting with King Nightmare. Or be honest, I'm not looking forward to it. Even though I'm a king, I can't help but be so informal. I guess I'll have to try my best to act better. I don't really want to be king. All I want is a lover. I'm gay, and I really want a lover that understands death. I have had other husbands, but they all somehow keep dying five hours after I touch them. Really sad. That's why people keep on calling me the "God of Death". Pretty funny, my name being Reaper and all. Anyway, right now I am on a carriage to the Moon Empire. Speaking of that, we just stopped in front of the Moon Empires front gate.

Third Person POV

Reaper got out of the carriage, and got escorted into the castle.

Time skip to meeting

Nightmare and Reaper were talking about how to improve both their kingdoms without hurting the other, until suddenly, a guard suddenly came in. Nightmare was pretty mad, because a much lower person interrupting a very high person is very rude, and technically all leads to death. Nightmare was going to kill the person no matter what they said. "Your majesty, all the guards guarding the prisons are somehow asleep!" The guard says. "Then wake them up." Nightmare responded. "We tried, but it seems like they were knocked out by someone.". Nightmare was kind of worried, because there was few people in the dungeon, but very skilled ones. There was also a guest down there.

The only thing Nightmare could do, was go down. He asked Reaper if he wanted to come with him, and Reaper gladly said yes.

As they walked through the dungeon, all the prisoners were there, and once they walked to the end, Reaper was astounded. There, in the cell, sat the most beautiful skeleton he has ever set on. Even more beautiful than himself!

As Reaper and Nightmare got back to the meeting room, Reaper asked if he could have the white skeleton, as like a present

As Reaper and Nightmare got back to the meeting room, Reaper asked if he could have the white skeleton, as like a present. Nightmare agreed, not before telling Killer.

So saddddd 410 word :(
Oh well, at least I got a chapter done.