#5. War

Author note: Please don't worry, the book is not even close to done, there's a big story after "War" and Dust, Horror, Cross, Error, Insanity, Scoundrel, and Homicide are not gone. Also, I actually will update on weekdays, but if I don't, I still will update, but don't worry, not in a year.

Third Person/Narrator POV

It's been a long time since Killer remade Geno, actually, it has been 2 weeks after. Nightmare's mother died, so Nightmare became a king. King Nightmare gave Killer a higher rank, not just because he likes Killer, but because he is very useful too. Night also gave Dust, Horror, and Cross a higher rank because they are the other better fighters. Dust and Horror became higher rank guards, guarding different places门卫室 but always together, and Cross went to the Medical/Medicine Room to help with the injured.

Nightmare POV

It's been 2 weeks, and the war can happen anytime. Suddenly, a soldier runs through and frantically bows. I ask him why he's in a hurry and he gives me a message. The message said, "the war is going to happen at the middle of the day, when the Sun is brightest. I hated the Sun. Dream knew that. It wouldn't make me weak, though.

Killer POV

I was currently getting ready for the war. I was helping some archers put on their armor. I was going to be one of the generals at the front, so I had to get ready too. When I was done helping others, I put on my armor and went to my horse. I named my horse Knifey, but I call him Pal when others are around me(cause it's embarrassing lol). I put on some armor on Knifey and rode him out. King Nightmare was also getting ready, and was getting his horse, Darkmoon, ready. I rode to him and we smiled at each other. King Nightmare proved to me that not every royal is bad. Even a very dark, hotheaded, octopus can have some good in his heart.

When everybody was ready, King Nightmare called out, and we started riding.

Dust POV

Me, Horror, and Cross stayed behind because one, Cross was a healer, and two, me and Horror weren't fit for a battle. (Plus Killer cares for them, they really bonded and Nightmare simps for Killer). I really hope Killer doesn't get hurt.

SORRY, LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING BATTLES AND LEMONS, SO I WILL NOT WRITE THE BATTLE. I AM VERY SORRY. YOU CAN USE YOUR BEAUTIFUL IMAGINATION.

Third Person POV

The battle was also over. The Moon Empire won by an inch, all the dead were buried and thanked, all the injured were healed as soon as possible and rested, and all the well and healthy were taking a long rest. Nightmare was currently having a peace treaty meeting with the Death Empire, with King Reaper as the king.

More "Author note" (I don't add an 's on purpose): Sorry, I will be updating short chapters, but don't worry, I actually will update more chapters. I also want to say thank you to @breadthedead for posting so much comments! I have taken notice of you on other Killermare stories posting a lot. There actually isn't anything about you posting so much comments, but I just want to say, to everyone, thank you for reading this extremely crappy sh^t.

Stay hydrated!!!!!!!