#4. Training & Long Lost Friend

Author note: Due to some issues, I will usually be updating on the weekends but some weekends, I can't update. Thank you for reading this crappy book!

Time skip to when the training starts

Killer POV

Prince Nightmare requested me to follow him, and I had no other choice, so I just followed.

He led me to some training room, where there was already some guards fighting each other. When I took a closer look, I saw that the guards were actually the highest level guards, due to their clothing.

Third Person POV

Killer immediately asked Nightmare why he was at the highest level.

Nightmare said, "That's because you were so good at fighting and dodging, so I moved you to the highest level. Killer nodded after Nightmare said that, and Nightmare said,(again lol) "I'll find someone worth fighting." Killer then said " Anyone here is worthy of fighting me!" "I don't think so.".

Nightmare walked around and Killer followed. They soon went to a glitchy skeleton. After a few seconds of waiting for the glitchy skeleton to finish his small battle, Nightmare then purposely coughed, the glitchy skeleton looked at Nightmare, and then Killer.

Nightmare said "Hello Error, I want you to battle someone." The so called skeleton Error, then said "Is there finally someone who is a worthy opponent?" Nightmare replied "Yes, and he might even have a chance of defeating you." Error then asked where the person was, and then Nightmare stepped aside to reveal Killer.

As soon as Killer And Error saw each other, they were both in shock for a few seconds, then Killer broke the silence. "Geno?" "Killer?" Then, they ran to each other, started hugging each other, and saying how much they missed each other. They both even started crying. Nightmare, who was watching them the whole time, was really confused. "Wait, you two know each other? And why did you(Killer) call Error "Geno?" Killer then replied that before Error looked like that, his name was Geno and looked different from the present Error, and that they were almost like siblings when they were children, but one day, Error got taken away. Killer recognized Error due to his way of talking because Error was always formal.

<If you did not know this before, Error is Geno and Geno became Error when he got stuck in the void. Now Error can split into Geno but he doesn't know that yet.>

Still Third Person POV

After the happy reunion, Night told them to fight each other. A small crowd already started forming because there was a new face, the prince, and the second in command together. Error already knew Killer was going to beat him but he still tried.

After the battle cause lol and I suck at describing battles and lemons.
(Also Killer won by a lot cause he's so good)

Killer POV (My baby)

After the fight, I got zero scars or cuts while Error got, like, a lot. I haven't trained in a long time so it even surprised myself that I beat him so much. Everyone was shocked that a new person just beat the second in command by a lot but they started walking away anyway. I volunteered to heal, sorry, treat Errors wounds. Error also wanted that so they let me.

Time skip to the medical room(?)

(When Error is thinking stuff, he's not glitching.)

Error POV

When we got to the medical room, there was nobody in so we could freely talk. I asked Killer "cOuLd YoU sTiLl UsE mAgIc?", and Killer replied yes, and he also started fixing Errors voice. (It's like rebooting)

(Killer, Error/Geno, and Error404 in my AU are the only ones in the world that can use magic. That's why I said "Not even in the history books" a few chapters before.)

Killer immediately started healing Error so Error could relax. They started talking about what their life was. Error told Killer he was the second in command, but he hated it. Everyone went to him, and he had to do a lot. He also told Killer he was gay for no reason, and he could sometimes hear Genos voice in his head. Killer told Error he was also gay, he met some people, He got here because he was the best at fighting, and Error could probably get Geno out of his head and give Geno a different body.

Third Person POV

Error was pretty shocked by this and asked if Killer was joking. Killer said he's done it before with himself to get someone named Chara to get out of his body, but Chara didn't agree and is still floating beside him. He can make Chara visible to Error. Error believed Killer because he has Geno. Error asked how to do this, and Killer replied

"It's very simple. All you have to do is cut yourself, put some of your blood in a plastic cup, and then put some flowers (should be the collie of the skeleton you're trying to get out) and say their name once."

When Killer finished healing Error, they decided to try it out in the medical room. Error went to find the flowers, while Killer went to grab a sharp knife and a cup. Once they got what the needed, they started. Error cut out some blood, put it in the cup, put red and white flowers, and called out the name Genocide.

After a few seconds, the cup started to glow, and when the glowing stopped, there stood a beautiful skeleton with a slash on their chest and a iconic(to readers) red scarf.

Killer immediately jumped up and ran to Geno and started hugging and ask how he's been.

Geno POV

I was still shocked that in front of me was Killer and someone else that used to be me.

Killer introduced the other skeleton to be Error. I guess I turned into him.

Time skip to when they are up and out of the medical room

Killer POV

When we got outside, when guards saw Geno, they started swarming and I guess the commotion brought Prince Nightmare here. As soon as he saw Geno, he said, "Who is he?" I told Prince Nightmare about what happened but changed it a little bit so there was no magic summoning stuff. Prince Nightmare still said they must put Geno in a dungeon to make sure he isn't a spy, but they can still go and see Geno.

{I am going to start a new book about what happened to Geno when he was put in a dungeon and it will be called "What Is Happening?"}

Fact: When Nightmares mother dies, Nightmare will become king. Nightmare and Dreams full name is Nightmare Joku and Dream Joku. This book MIGHT turn into a series lol.