#1. The Beginning

Author note: Hello everyone! This is my first book that I probably will delete very quickly. I will call them skeletons but I will write like they are humans for easier writing.Thank you for reading this.

Killer POV

I hated the royal family. They were just rich, snobby people that looked down on other skeletons. For ages my family has been poor and with no relatives. My father was WD Gaster, a poor scientist and my mother was a traveler. Then, for no reason, I looked down at my bright red soul. I was born with this and it  just makes me more vulnerable so I train everyday. I am a very skilled if fighter. Anyway, I live in a small village in the Moon Empire.( didn't want to get creative). It was morning so I woke up and got dressed. When I stepped out the door, I immediately saw a huge crowd. I'm a curious person by nature, so I pushed past people to see what was going on.

"Attention everyone, there will be a war against the Sun Empire, and all men must train to go to war. If you are a male, then please follow us to the training camp."

I was shocked. They just come and tell us we are going to have a war with one of the strongest empire's, all the males have to participate, and just left!?

Soon, some males left and went with the guards, and others left to tell their family and join the guards, but all with disbelief in their eyes, which left me just standing there. After a few minutes, I thought of something. "If they're just going to do that, then fine."

I started following the guards to most likely my death.

(Time skip to when Killer is at the camp. Here, have some cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪)

When we arrived, I saw thousands of skeletons just walking along. I decided to follow them because I had a feeling they knew where to go.

Third Person POV

They didn't walk for long until they abruptly stopped. Killer was not expecting that and almost fell but caught himself in time. When he looked up, he saw the prince and almost king, Prince Nightmare. Prince Nightmare started talking about why they why they were there, and what happened. It seems that the Sun Empire had wanted a peace treaty, and Prince Nightmare declined politely, but the Sun Empire was very angry.

The Sun Empire was also known to be a very "happy" Kingdom but that was clearly wrong.

Later, a spy Prince Nightmare sent before the meeting somehow returned and informed Prince Nightmare that the Sun Empire actually wanted peace because they thought that with the Moon Empire, they could conquer the would. Such a "Dream"Killer thought.

During the speech, Prince Nightmare scanned the crowd and looked at where Killer was standing, but Killer thought Nightmare was looking at someone else.

Nightmare POV

When I was saying my speech, I looked down at the crowd to see what they mostly look like. Most seemed very unhappy, and I mean, who wouldn't? The Sun and Moon Empires and the strongest in the world so many people might die.

While they were unhappy I was too. I was almost a king but I have to marry someone, male or female. Why we are permitted to marry males are because both males and females can give birth. Why am I even thinking this? It's not like animals covered in flesh and reading this like a story right now.

Anyway, as I was scanning the crowd, my eyes landed on a particular male skeleton that looked hella pretty. Okay, now just pretty. He was flabbergasting, beautiful, lovely, and the best part, he actually looks like the best fighter I've seen in my right now, 1883738373737466372662675858636374829202389302927647738 year old life(The royal family can live forever if they're not killed). I have to remember to find that skeleton after this speech.

Fun Fact: Dream and Nightmare are siblings, but only they know that. Killer's full name in this fanfic is Killer Target, and he can skews any language. He is a VERY skilled fighter and great at sneaking, stealing, and just pretty much every kind of stealth. Killer is aware of that he's the empire AU and he knows his future. Nightmare is still that cold, merciless self but he is highly protective of his VERY close friends. Which is just Ccino(And later on Killer)Ccino is just a very close friend, and neither Nightmare nor Ccino had or has romantic feelings for each other. Killer is the last of his family so if he dies, the target family is no more. Not even in the history books.

Huh, 805 words for my first chapter. Pretty good.

Don't Forget To Stay hydrated!!!!!!!!!!!