The Hero & The Kids - pt 2

Comenzar desde el principio

???2: "I understand that you are seeking friendship with us humans. But I'm unsure how much I can trust you and your... nation. The rumors say that you're the one who schemed to topple the government of Falmuth. Perhaps you've managed to trick Hinata the Saint well enough, but don't expect to be so lucky with Masayuki here."

'Looks like the hero's companions are stupid... Shouldn't the hero - our 'protagonist' shut their mouths or something? Though it probably looks like he been having an experience of this so I don't blame.'

???1: "Hmph! The evil must be dispelled, if you ask me. Masayuki-sama, defeating these Demon Lords at once will bring peace to-". Then the tall and punk-looking guy of the party stopped talking as someone else interrupted him.

???: "What're you guys doing?".

Everyone turned to the voice, which was Yuuki in a new set of clothes.

"Wasn't you left in your hotel?".

Yuuki: "Well considering that you left me behind, I decided to get changed and then look for you guys."

"Sorry 'bout that. Hehee."

Yuuki: "It's fine. I got to see a lot of cool stuff along the way. I must say it reminds me of-."

Masayuki: "Yuuki-san?!".

???1: "What is.. Why is the master of the Free Guild doing here? Are you to help us with these demon lords?".

Yuuki: "Horrible guess, Jinrai. But I'm not. Before you 4 go crazy on Rimuru, here, he seriously wants us all to get along, okay? And as proof of that, I'll point out the fact that you're all still alive. And also the facts that.." Then Yuuki went on and explained how Rim fought against Hinata and got in a draw. But that didn't convince them.

Jinrai: "What do you mean by that? The way you describe it, are you implying that Masayuki is weaker than Hinata the Saint?!". 

???2: "Don't be that harsh with him. A mere demon lord let alone 2 could never stop Masayuki, he's the hero after all.".

???3: "Yeah, Yuuki. Like Bernie and Jinrai said, don't treat Masayuki-sama like a fool, all right? I dunno how strong Hinata's supposed to be, but a draw's the best she could do against this guy? In that case, it's time for the headliner to make his debut, ain't it? Masayuki-sama could whip this demon lord easy along with the other!".

'These guys are really idiots! I think Masayuki knows this too but he can't do anything. Almost like this has happened before, poor guy.'

Yuuki: "Guys, guys, calm down, sheesh. Like I told you, Rimuru nor Y/n aren't hostile to us or at humanity. There's no point fighting him.".

Jinrai: "But he's a demon lord, ain't he? Who knows when he might hatch some infamous scheme! And with the Western Holy Church sitting on the fence, ain't it about time Masayuki shows everyone just what kinda Hero he is?".

Yuuki: "No, I'm telling you-". Yuuki got interrupted by Rim.

Rim: "All right. In that case, I've got a suggestion. We're planning to hold a battle tournament at the festival starting tomorrow. If you enter it and emerge as champion, I'll gladly accept your challenge! That, and you'll be able to prove your strength to everyone there. Not a bad offer, right?".

'What about me?'. I looked at Rim who already knew what I was thinking.

Rim: "Don't worry. As compensation, I'll spar with you or maybe give you food... Hmmmm."

"Fine... Actually how about when you finish battling him, it'll be my turn."

Rim: "That works."

???3: "Oh? You're in that much of a hurry to embarrass yourself in public?".