"I have training at 7am, I want to get some sleep. Yaga got mad at me last time for sleeping in"Norie says and caressed his hair.

Toji chuckled and looked up at her, he kissed her cheek and then moved his lips towards her ear.

"And who's fault was that?"he whispered softly with a jokingly tone.

Norie laughed and rolled her eyes, she pushed him away before he kissed her forehead and says "I really have to go, I'll see you later tonight, I promise..."

∆∆∆∆∆

As Toji walked Norie back to Jujutsu Tech, he stopped and was about to scream what he always did when he dropped her off but she quickly turned to him and whispers loudly "No! Yagas here! You can't!"

"Why not? Are you embarrassed?"Toji says sarcastically.

Norie dropped her face and says "no, I just don't want us to get in trouble. Now, go home. I'll see you"

He smiled and traced a heart shape on his chest making her smile and feel her cheeks turn pink.

"I love you too"Norie mouthed back.

She looked at him as her mouth opened slightly to respond to him but nothing came out. Her mind pointing out how familiar he looked to someone else.

∆∆∆∆∆

"I love you"

The 3 week old Megumi stared back at Norie as he rested on her thighs as she was outside, sitting by a tree with her back leaning on it.

She smiled and whispers "I...love...you..."

Norie said it in a way as if the newborn would say it back to her, the baby just stared back at her as his legs and arms were moving softly. He was in his onesie since it was a bit chilly outside.

She leaned her head down and rubbed the tip of her nose with his, Norie laughed slightly when she heard him make soft noises. She caressed her fingers softly in his hair, and then taps his chubby cheeks with her fingers.

"Hopefully dada comes visit us..."Norie spoke.

Megumi's slightly opened eyes blinked as she notices the slight grey irises that might turn green or blue when he gets older. Just as she predicted, his hair was spiking up bit by bit. She tried brushing the strands down but they would always go back to it's original position.

"He looks intimidating, but he has this soft side. So if he looks like he wants to murder people, he's only smiling."she says jokingly.

Norie places her fingers in his tiny hands, the baby wraps them around her fingers and held onto them.

She laughed and kissed his hands before caressing them on her cheeks softly.

∆∆∆∆∆

"That's yummy food isn't it?"Norie says happily as she fed a 3 month old Megumi turkey and gravy baby food.