Chapter 11

-Please read A/N at the end!!!- 

Chapter 11.

-Jake's P.O.V-

It was after school. It's the second day of detention. "Let's goooo homeeee!" Cassie said in her sing-song tune. I was her ride home today, me and Cole made a deal to fetch her home by taking turns. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days I get to fetch her home. She, too, agreed not to drive school, she'll just have to call one of us and we'll be there at her door to fetch her to school. And It's Tuesday today. "Um Cassie? You know um, I have-"

"Detention? Yeah I know, I just wanted to know how you'd break it with me." She made a wink that kind of failed. I laughed at her failure and she shot me a stern look. "I know that failed, but you shouldn't be laughing at your girlfriend." "Okay okay. Sorry dear." I said in a fake American accent.

"You sound horrible."

"Ouch. That was hurtful." I gave her a fake pained look.

"HA-HA! You better get used to that." She sent me a smirk.

"Ouy. Meanie here." I teased playfully.

"Hey guys!" Cole screamed from across the emptied hallway.

"Hey hun!" Cassie shouted back as Cole walked towards our direction. "You're supposed to call me that, not him!" I pouted at Cassie, jealousy taking over me. "Too bad, I'm used to calling him like that." She smiled smugly. "I'll just have to wait for my turn then." I smiled at her.

Little did I know, Cole was already standing beside me. "Ready for detention?"

"No." I said carelessly. I moved forward to Cassie and placed a light kiss on her cheeks which caused her to blush.

"Ready." I said confidently. I turned back to face Cole. He grabbed my hand to his. "What the hell Cole?!!" I was shocked at his actions. He made no sound but continued dragging me away. "Are you gay or what?!" I said jokingly, and loud enough for Cassie to hear, while laughing a little. I could hear Cassie laughing at the back too.

"No. I just wanted to hold your hand and thought I could to steal you away from Cassie for a while." He said in a jealous tone. Had he forgotten that I was actually playing a glaring game with him during Math? And now he's being jealous of Cassie for having me. 

Amazing.

"Well, it sure worked. And also showed a bit of your character that you're actually gay." I said teasingly, trying to shrug of his hand from mine, but instead, he gripped tighter.

I turned back to search for Cassie, but she was gone. Cole not even turning to look at her. "How is Cassie going home? I'm her ride home today." I asked. "Oh, she said that she'll wait at the library." Cole said in the matter-of-fact tone.

"What?!! I'm not gonna just leave her like that! I mean, I can't let her wait! It's my responsibility to fetch her home! She shouldn't be waiting for me!" I pulled my phone out from my pocket, ready to dial Cassie's number. "It's okay Jake, calm your tits. Wait, do you even have one?" He placed his palm above my phone's screen and laughed.

"Dude, I can just leave my girlfriend waiting for my in the library. That's just... Wrong!". "Well what can we do? We have detention and we already made a deal to fetch her home."

I sighed loudly.

Little did I know, we were already standing by our detention's room door.

"Hey boys." Mr. Sid said, a grin on his face.

~*~

"Is Mr. Sid trying to kill us?! Washing toilets are the worst thing I've ever done in my life! Ew! I can still smell the poo and pee smell after all those scrubbing!" I exclaimed, sniffing my hands, as me and Cole walked towards the library to pick Cassie up.

The library seemed to be closed, but we saw a flicker of light at the corner, Cole pushed the entrance door softly. "Case?" He called out.  

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Here!" We heard the sounds of the chair scraping the floor, coming from where the light is. Me and Cole began walking to where she was, she was packing her books into her bag, earphones tangled and shoved into her jean's pocket.

"Hey!" She looked up and waved at us, her signature smile on her face.

"Ready to go?" I asked. "Yep!" She said like a kid that was excited to go to Disneyland, it's just that she wasn't jumping. The sight of her being happy to go home just makes me wanna hugged her tightly in my arms.

"So, where's the librarian?" Cole asked. "Oh, she left like one hour ago. She passed me the key to lock the door when I leave. She must have trusted me." Cassie held up the key from the table to show us, dangling beneath her fingers, she flashed us a grin of pride. "More like she doesn't care about the library at all." I murmured. The librarian lady had never been my favorite, she kicked me out last time because I was whispering, she said whispering is annoying and it sounds like rats making an evil plan. 

So damn imaginative. 

"Come on! Cassie is being 'trusted' for once man!" Cole teased. A glare from Cassie was his reply from her and followed on by, "What do you mean? You emphasized the word 'trusted'. Have you not trusted me, Coleeey?" She dragged his name, Cole had an annoyed look on his face. "I hate that name." He cursed under his breath.

Realizing we're still at the library, "Let's go guys!" I said cheerfully. Cassie scooped her backpack from her chair and strapped it on her back. (strapped? LOL)

Cole went forward to help her take her file, which she carries everywhere on her hand, she just doesn't like putting it in her bag, or so I've noticed. She noticed what Cole was doing and quickly snatched her file and held it on her arm. Sticking her tongue out at him. "Hey! I was just trying to help!" Cole exclaimed. "I don't need your help." She said. She passed her file to me, "You usually give it to me." Cole pouted at her like a child whom could not get his candy. 

"Guess its Jake's turn now." She sent him a smirk.

"Maybe it's because I was secretly praying inside." I finally spoke.

"You did?" Cole and Cassie spoke at the same time. "Nah." I chuckled.

"It is said that whoever Cassie gives her file to 'protect' is her favorite person." Cole became softer towards the end.

"So I'm your favorite person now, eh Cassie?" I smirked at Cassie, big time. 

__________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Kay guys. This is my 3rd edit here anddddddddddddd. 

I am now debating on whether I should change my story's name, or not...? 

I'm thinking of changing it to.. 'Competition.'

Is it a good idea? :/ 

AND PLEASE SHARE MY STORY EXCEPT FOR ELEPHANY AND CATSY. <dont bother

xx.