Chapter 9

Chapter 9.

-Cassie's P.O.V-

Ms Pavi, our English teacher, was talking up front, and yet I'm here taking side glances to my right. Hold on, who am I kidding?! Taking side glances?! NO, I'm literally staring. STARING. I just could not miss that I'm witnessing something very disturbing.

This girl named Courtney was trying to flirt with Jake. She sits in front of Jake. It's just so sad Ms Pavi doesn't allow us to sit at our free will. We have to follow according our names on the name list. This sucks. If Courtney is anywhere near me, I would've slapped her already.

From what I have seen, Courtney 'accidentally' dropped her pen and decided to pick it up, it fell forward, which means she might have to crawl under the table to get, or ask the person in front of her to pick it up. But noooo, she had to bend down, and to show her butt to Jake, she was wearing these really short shorts and you can literally see everything, well not everything but maybe her undies. Like what the hell?

Just ask that guy in front of you to take it for God's sake.

Well, I'm pretty sure Jake was 'sort of' looking. Since she was sitting in front of him and you know, he could be 'struggling' to see Ms Pavi. Though I doubt he is ever a kid that 'struggles' to look what teacher is writing.

After Courtney took her pen that she 'dropped', she turned around. She basically moved her face closer and closer every second she talked to him. Somehow, Jack laughed at whatever she said. You know what? I like fishes.

I mean, isn't it obvious that I'm in this class?! That I'm staring at them right now? I would have just birch slapped her right then and there. Well, I don't wanna be the uptight and clingy girlfriend. I've got to keep calm.

Calm.

~*~

I held my tray of fried rice with chicken and a bottle of milk,along with an apple.I hate apples. Searching for a place. Unfortunately, Cole wasn't there when searched for him at our 'secret' place. No one ever goes there, we would wait for each other there to go for break last time. He wasn't there today though.

I spotted Cole sitting down at the end of a table, scrolling down his phone, probably Facebook, he's a Facebook freak. I still don't get how interesting Facebook is. I mean, people can stalk you, and kill you anytime! Seriously, why don't they get the fact that they could be in danger anytime?! Though, I'm 16 years old, I've never made a Facebook account, and never intended to, as much as Cole begged me for the past few months. It's boring. Nothing special.

I walked towards Cole, but was stopped when someone grabbed my arm, hard, "What the hell?!" "Hey Cassie." Oh god, the way he mention my name, it's just, so perfect in his voice. For a second, I really thought Ive forgotten what had happened in English class. And yeah, that thought just brought it back to me.

Trying my best not to sound bitchy, "What do you want?" keeping my voice low. "Just wondering if you wanna have lunch with me and...Courtney? I told the jocks I won't be with them today."

Courtney, Courtney, Courtney. I can just kill her by listening her name.

"I'm going with Cole today." I murmured. My back still facing him, his hand still gripping on my arm. "Why?" He asked, clueless. "I thought you and Courtney might need some good relationship time." I've said it, well, not really, but indirectly. I just couldn't hold it any longer.

"What?!" He questioned, he's just so lost, isn't he? I didn't even want to reply him, I continued walking forward to where Cole was sitting. He seemed to not notice the conversation between me and Jake just now, oh well. I placed my tray opposite him, Cole noticed my presence and looked up at me, "Hey." He half-smiled, chewing on his curry noodles, some curry gravy was 'splashed' on his left cheek, near his lips.