Chapter 3

-Edited on 26/2/2013-

Chapter 3.

-Jake's P.O.V-

Am I going crazy or what? What did I do again? Funny how I never learned from my mistakes while everyone does. 

I scolded myself inside my puny brain till...

''You BASTARD!'' I felt a grip on my collar. I was lifted off the ground. Pushed against the lockers.''Calm down bro.'' I said calmly, squeezing my eyes, hoping not to get into trouble with whoever this person was, I'm not good with voices.

''CALM DOWN?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY LOV-'' He paused. Probably thinking on what to say next. 

I opened my eye lits slowly. Only to see Cole Stewards.

''..WHEN MY BEST FRIEND IS HURT, BECAUSE OF YOU!'' Cole continued, anger filling in his eyes. It was burning with fire.

''IT'S NOT LIKE THA-'' I tried explaining, but was cut off by an all to familiar voice.

''WHAT DO YOU THINK BOTH OF YOU ARE DOING?!'' Mr. Sid's voice rang through the hallway. Causing everyone to look at him, then shifted their gazes to us.

It's quite common to have fights in this school. But when a teacher finds out, boom, you are so gonna get into detention that no one loved. We'd rather stay home and sleep all day. 

Mr. Sid was walking swiftly towards us, he seems to be in a hurry. Or maybe he was just happy that he finally had students to get punished. Cole let go of his grip on my collar, while looking at Mr. Sid. Causing a 'THUMP' sound as my feet landed the ground. 

I was breathing heavily. My chest rising up, and down. It was all because of that pinning-on-the-wall thing that happened 2 seconds ago. 

''Follow me to my office, NOW.'' Mr. Sid ordered, we too, reluctantly followed him by his steps.

___________________________

''IT WAS HIS FAULT!'' I screamed.

''DON'T BE RUDE, Mr. Blake.'' can Mr. Sid just call me Jake?

Cole kept quiet all along, for no reason, doesn't he want to stand up for himself? Not that I want him to, but it's really boring talking to Mr. Sid without another person objecting.

''Mr. Stewards? Would you like to explain what just happened at the hallway just now?'' Mr. Sid said calmly, turning his face and looked at Cole that stood beside me.

He seemed to be ignoring Mr. Sid, or ignoring our conversation. I bumped Cole's shoulder with mine to see his reaction/

''Huh? What? Yeah, where were we?'' Cole had waken up, looking confused.

''Mr. Stewards, EXPLAIN what had just happened with both of you just now.'' Mr. Sid emphasized the word EXPLAIN, he probably is annoyed that Cole did not listen to a thing.

''Well uhrrm...'' Cole is hesitating, he must be thinking of a fake story. Just like me... We would be killed if it has something related to love.

''Jake sprayed pink paint on my new car.'' 

''I stole Cole's locker key.''

Shit. We both said it at the same time.  

Me and Cole exchanged deathly glares.

We both somehow were able read each other's faces.

-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING JAKE!?!-  

-I WAS TRYING TO COVER YOU UP!-  

-MR. SID WON'T BELIEVE US NOW! HE'D THINK WE'RE LIARS!- 

-WHAT CAN WE DO NOW?!-

We heard chuckling,  

Mr. Sid.

''Boys, boys.. save it. Tell me the truth. '' Mr. Sid stated. 

We both were silent. Afraid of making the same mistake again. 

-Cole's P.O.V-

Shoot.  

Damn it!  

Jake should have kept quiet just now! Like, what the heck am I supposed to do? Tell him the truth? No way.

Why the heck does Mr. Sissy have to make my life so damn miserable?! Oooooh, Mr. Sissy? I like how imaginative my mind is.

Beat that Mr. Sissy. Sissy. Sissy. Sissy.

''Mr. Sis-exay'' SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.

''What did you say?!'' He glared at me.

''Sorry Mr. Sis-d.'' DAMN. WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!

No one uttered a word. So, I decided to break the silence. Hopefully breaking Mr. Sissy's thoughts about how bad of a student I am to call his discipline teacher 'sissy'.

''I had this home tutor name Mr. Sisd. He looks a lot like you too, so yeah. Nothing else.'' I said it one quick shot.

''Mr. Stewards.'' clearing his throat.  

''5 days of detention for lying, another 5 days of detention for calling me names.'' He continued, looking uncomfortable as he said his last statement.

''Does that mean... 10 days whole?'' I said, hoping not.

''Yes Mr. Stewards. Yes. Our problem here is not solved. You and Mr. Blake will be questioned another day.''

Jake was about to say something but was cut off by Mr. Sissy.

''As for you, young lad.'' looking at Jake.  

''You will also be having 10 days as detention, you have got to get along well with Mr. Stewards.''

''Damn this.'' I heard Jake mumbled.

''That's all, go back to your classes, here is a late slip.'' As he pulled out his desk drawer and took two pieces of small paper and wrote reasons why we were late for class.

_____________________________

''That was good. Calling teacher names, huh?'' Jake teased. Had he forgotten what happened before, at the hallway? 

''So what.'' I snorted. I made that sound just for the effect okay. 

''Nothing.'' He said, his smile faded from his lips, he must have recalled, finally. 

''You shouldn't have done that to Cassie.'' I finally said. ''Done what?'' He asked innocently. ''You've hurt her. You're just losing her day by day.'' I said.

 ''I am?'' He questoned again. Stop questioning, ugh! ''Yeah.'' 

''Well, I'm gonna get her back then.''