Chapter 7

Chapter 7.

-Cole's P.O.V- 

You know, sometimes you just feel like falling down and let the world cover you. Yeap, that's exactly how I feel right now. My room is a mess, my pillows, blankets, books, and everything, its just all on the floor,it's my way to take out my anger. Though I doubt there's even space for me to walk to my bathroom, which is a just a few meters away, WHAT IF I NEED TO PEE?!! Suddenly, my hand phone buzzed, it was a text from Cassie. 

CassieTheSexy: Where are you?!! :/ 

She edited her name to that, I didn't do it. I swear. I'm not saying she isn't sexy but you know.... Oh yeah, and I didn't even bother to tell her that I was leaving school for the day, its too much to take in. I ended up in my bedroom though. 

Me: I'm in my bedroom. 

Like 5 seconds after I clicked on 'send', her replied me. Fast typer. 

CassieTheSexy: YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME AT LEAST. 

Me: Are you angry? Cus I can imagine your cute face when you're angry ;) 

CassieTheSexy: ITS NOT FUNNY. HMP! I'M COMING OVER AFTER SCHOOL. 

Does that mean I have to clean my room? Darn it. I checked the time on my phone, 2:34 P.M. , I have like, half an hour more before she comes! Oh gosh. 

*Half an hour later* 

''Cleaning your room, is the worst thing to do, ever.'' I talked to myself, lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. 

''Especially when you have only half an hour.'' Cassie? 

''What the hell Cassie! You didn't even ring my doorbell! Or even knock my bedroom door! What if I'm changing?!'' Cassie is unbelievable. She just sneaked in my house for Christ sake! 

''Who cares, your house is like the second home of mine.'' Not bothering to answer my last question. 

''Cassie? Where are you?'' It was Jake. 

''Who invited him?'' I said as I clenched my jaw. 

''He was my ride home since you left early. And I told him to stop by at your house cause I wanted to.'' She said carelessly. 

''There you are.'' As Jake walked in my bedroom towards Cassie, snaking his arms by her waist. 

That did it. 

''Hey Co-'' I cut him off. 

''Get your damn hands off her.'' I said slowly. 

''And if I don't?'' Jake fought back. 

''I'll kill you.'' 

''Woah woah, guys, calm down. We're not here to fight today.'' Cassie said, trying to clear things up. 

We both shut our mouths reluctantly. So that's when the awkward silence began. But soon ended. 

''Cole, today was our first day of detention. I told Mr. Sid that you weren't feeling well and um, I told him my family had some issues and he just waved it off. So that means, detention starts tomorrow.'' 

''Okay.'' I answered, looking at his hands that was on Case's hips. 

''So, Cole, care to explain why you were making such a big fuss about what happened today?'' Cassie said, feeling uncomfortable. 

''Sure, without that jerk in my room though.'' I said rudely, pointing at Jake. 

Jake must have understood and left my room instantly. Case went to make sure Jake would'nt eavesdrop, then came back into my room.

''What's your problem Cole?'' Cassie said, folding her arms across her chest. 

''What's my problem? What's YOURS?!'' No no no, I shouldn't get angry at her. 

''I finally got the opportunity to get together with Jake! Please don't tell me you wanted to ruin it!'' 

''I just.....'' 

''Cole, there's no need to explain.'' 

I kept quiet, I really don't know what to say. 

''Me and Jake are... in a relationship....'' She looked down at her toes. Is she serious?! My heart feels like it's shattered into a zillion pieces. Ouch. 

''Congratulations....'' I mumbled, unwilingly. 

''What, don't you feel happy for me?'' She asked, shooting daggers to my heart even more. 

''I am.'' I looked up at her from my bed and forced a fake smile. 

''Thanks.'' She walked towards the edge of my bed, climbed in, and placed a kiss on my forehead. I felt a teeny weeny tinkle there. This was new. 

I was sitting up, leaning on the wall, Cassie's head on my lap, I strolled through her silky hair. I wished we could stay like this forever. The silence wasn't awkward. Its just.... I don't know how to describe it but I just freaking love this position, we stayed there for about 5 minutes. Till her phone buzzed. She took out her phone from her short's pocket, placing it close to her face. I saw it was from Jake. 

Jake <3: You guys done? 

Just looking at his name with a heart on her phone just pains me.

Cassie replied, Yep, Just sitting in silence here with him.

Jake <3: Can I come up? 

No no no no no no no no no no, no Cassie no. 

Before I could even open my mouth, she has already sent her message. Saying, Yes.

''Nooooooooo, why Cassie?!'' I whined. 

''You sound like I'm gonna leave you forever.'' She looked up, glaring at me. 

I'm afraid, you are. 

''Hey gu-'' Jake was walking in and saw our position. 

''What the hell is going on in here?!'' He asked fiercely. 

Cassie immediately shot up, and stood by the bed. ''No, it's not like that, we were just having our best friend times.'' 

''You owe me something then.'' Jake smirked at her.  ''I'm glad.'' She winked at him.

Woah woah woah, what's going on here?! 

''Guys, no flirting in front of me please.'' I gave them a sour look. As much as I disagreed them to be together, I couln't do anything but to tag along. Despite the aching of my heart. 

''Cassie, come here.'' He waved her over to his side. And gave me a smirk. What the hell? Cassie walked towards him and Jake gave her a peck on her lips. Shocking Cassie. 

'PDA! PDA!'' Somehow I managed to blurt that out, as much as I hated to see them do it. 

Cassie giggled and I finally knew why Jake smirked at me.