Sexy Passions (9)

Ava groaned as she walked into work. She saw Adalynn and walked over. Adalynn looked to her. "What did you do?" She asked.

"I may have accidentally had sex with Tom. Complete accident," Ava mumbled as she looked to her best friend.

Adalynn raised her eyebrows. "And how can you accidentally have sex? Did he accidentally slip it in?"

"I don't know. It just happened. And believe me, I know it shouldn't have. I have to somehow make it hot happen again. I just... sometimes I can't resist him," Ava admitted as she looked to her.

"I get you babes. But you have to ask yourself if you're happy enough just having sex on occasion," Adalynn said as she looked to her best friend.

Ava nodded and smiled. "How's it going with Max? Managed to resist him?"

"Yes. He's with someone. And I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to ruin someone's relationship," Adalynn said as she drank her coffee.

***
Ava was sitting in the staffroom. She looked up as Tom walked in. He looked to her. "Regretting last night?" He asked as he stood by her.

Ava rolled her eyes. "I'm not thinking about last night. I don't want to think about it," she told him.

Tom smirked. "Also known as you're not regretting it. You just don't want to admit that you loved it," he said.

Ava again rolled her eyes. She looked to him. "Leave me alone. Go and annoy someone else," she told him as she walked off and sighed.

Tom wasn't going to listen. He went after her. "Stop denying this. You know we're meant to be," he said.

"Goodbye Tom."

***
Ava walked into the office where Adalynn was. She sighed. "He won't stop hassling me. I'm hiding in the cupboard."

"Good luck with that. Max and Kim had something in there. I heard them. And believe me, I wish I was deaf," Adalynn said as she looked to her.

Ava groaned. She sat on the desk. "I can't keep going there with Tom. It's not meant to happen. I'm meant to be normal. I'm not meant to fall into bed with him all the time," she mumbled.

"Agreed. But you'll be okay. You just have to somehow stop letting him get between your legs. Stand your ground," Adalynn told her.

"You're so clever."

"I know. I have ambitions. I'm going to be the next feminist of Waterloo Road."

Ava groaned. "No. Because we already have Kim for that. She's all high and mighty for feminism. And it's annoying."

Adalynn grinned. "I'm kidding. Just think though. I know it's a complicated mess. But you're going to be okay," she told her.

"I hope so."

***
Ava was sitting in her classroom. Tom walked in. He closed the door and blinds. He turned to Ava. "You can't resist me. You want me and I want you. Nothing is going to change that," he told her.

Ava groaned. She shook her head. "No. I can't let you in like that. I can't let you mess my head up. Because it's too complicated. We're better off as friends," she said.

Tom watched as she tried to walk off. He grabbed her and pulled her close. Adamant that he wasn't going to give up on them. Or what they could potentially have.