Sexy Passions (7)

Ava walked into work and sighed. She had been arguing with Tom all morning. He still hadn't ended it with Davina yet and Ava felt like he was stringing her along.

Ava walked over to Adalynn and sighed. "I hate men. Like really hate them," she told her.

"Why... what happened?" Adalynn asked as she turned to her.

Ava sighed. "I've been arguing with Tom. He hasn't ended it with her yet. And he's playing games with me. I'm sick of it Addy."

Adalynn smiled. "Don't let him. You call the shots. Tell him that you're not doing it anymore. He either stops having sex with you. Or he ends it with Davina. You just have to be firm."

Ava smiled and nodded. "Hey. Did you go for dinner with Max?" She asked.

"Ugh yes. And he tried to get in my thong. That isn't happening."

"Go girl. Stand your ground."

***
Tom walked into Ava's classroom. He glared. "What the hell was that about this morning? That pointless argument?" He asked.

Ava rolled her eyes. "Just that Tom. You told me you were going to end it with Davina. You haven't. You're not touching me anymore until you do end it," she told him.

Tom smirked. He pulled her into his arms and whispered into her ear. "You can't resist me. We both know it," he said as he put his hand down her jeans and into her thong.

Ava bit her lip as she felt Tom playing with her. She tried to not moan out loud. She looked to him. "Stop," she mumbled.

Tom pulled away and winked. "I will end it with her. It's just going to take some time. She's planning holidays and whatnot. I just can't end it yet."

Ava scoffed. She pushed him away. "Well... get your dick wet from her then. And stay away from me until you've finished being a jerk."

Tom said nothing. He turned and walked off. Ava rolled her eyes. Not in the mood to deal with him.

***
Ava walked into the staffroom. She inwardly rolled her eyes seeing Tom and Davina sitting up the corner.

Ava walked over to Adalynn who smiled. "I'm guessing that your little chat didn't go the way you wanted?" She asked.

"He's a pig. He told me he couldn't end it yet. After he tried to finger screw me. Addy, men are just complicated prats."

"At least he didn't try to have full on sex with you. You just have to be firm and stick to your guns girl. Don't let him back in so easily."

Ava nodded and smirked. "Oh I'm not going to. He can actually get lost."

"Good girl. Fancy a trip to the club tonight? I'm bored and my mother is coming. So I need a hangover to deal with her."

"You're on."

***
Tom pulled Ava into the staff toilets. He looked to her. "I hear you're going out with Addy tonight. Off to find men?" He asked.

Ava rolled her eyes. She glared. "Would it matter? Or am I not allowed to have someone else?"

Tom looked to her and glared. "You're doing this to get back at me. And you know it. I've told you I'm going to end it with her. She's booked us an holiday. So after that, I will end it," he told her.

Ava scoffed and nodded. "Fine. Go play the happy couple with her. Just leave me alone Tom. I'm not your bit on the side anymore," she said as she walked out.

Tom stood watching her and sighed. He knew he wanted her. But he just didn't know how to end it with Davina.

Tom had no idea how everything was about to become so much more complicated. Especially with a huge lie about to come between Tom and Ava.