Tumhari waja se aab mai class bunk nahi karta, tumhare waja se hi mai hasne laga tha, jeene laga tha, ye dil dadakne laga tha...

Still you think, i will harm you? I changed myself for you. I tried to do everything that makes you happy.

Haan pehle din i felt that you are my girl, that was my attraction towards you, then when i announced that you are mine infornt of the whole college, that was my obsession . But now, whatever I feel for you, is LOVE!

Agar tum mere liye koi timepass hoti toh tumhe kaab ka hasil kar chuka hota, kyun ki mai ek playboy tha.

Par tum baas mera junoon nahi, sukoon bhi baan gyi ho sanaya, tumhe hasil nahi karna chahta hoon mai, tumhe jeetna chahta hoon.

I don't care who came in your life but I am never letting you go nor I am leaving....

.
.
.

He stood up and she looked away, wiping her tears.

He held her hand and pulled her closer and suddenly chuckled...

Sid:

You know what baby? You are too pure to tell a lie.

I know jo bhi tumne bola usme se kuch bhi tum mean nahi karti...

Tumhari ye jo aakhen hai na, usme mujhe apne liye baas pyaar naajar aa raha hai...

Tumhara jubaan chahe mujhe chala jaane kahe par tumhari aakhen chahti hai ki mai ruk jau.

Mai waada karta hoon jaab taak tum mujhe khud aa k saach nahi baataogi, apni feelings nahi baataogi, taab taak mai tumhare ghar k bahar hi khara rahunga.

Sanaya gasped.

Sid:

aur agar tum aaj raat mere paas na aayi, toh mai maan lunga ki you don't have any kind of feelings for me.

Aur mai chala jaunga tumhare life se, fir kabhi disturb nahi karunga. I promise.

I will wait for you !! I hope my love will win.

.

Saying that he left the room while she wiped her tears but fresh tears started rolling down.

It's such a pain to let someone go whom you love and it's more painful when you yourself have to say that peeson to leave whom you want to keep in your life forever...

.
.
.

She felt pain because she knew he is hurt, she was rude today, still he read her eyes language which she couldn't hide .

But she will have to stay strong. She won't let her heart win this time... She and Siddhant are not meant to be together.

He said that he will leave if she won't go to him tonight and she will have to control herself...

But the thought of him leaving her and going away made her heart shiver but that girl said that siddhant is going to marry her.. So it's not good for her to love someone who can never be hers.

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें