"Sore." Thomas nodded, stroking her head.

"Hey, Minho." Isadora smiled as the boy sat next to Thomas.

"Hi." Minho greeted. "You know, this place is gonna be a good home for us."

"Yeah." Thomas agreed.

"You had something on you when you passed out." Minho stated, handing the necklace Newt had given Thomas back before giving Isadora the bracelet. "You too. Figured I'd keep it safe for you."

"Thanks Minho." Thomas smiled, Isadora nodding in thanks.

"See you out there." Minho stated, patting his shoulder and smiling at Isadora.

Thomas looked at the necklace, looking at the small tube on it. He looked curiously and was able to open it.

"Is there anything In yours?" Thomas asked. Isadora nodded, finding a secret picket with a letter inside.

"He wrote letters." Isadora mumbled.

"Do you wanna be alone?" Thomas questioned and she shook her head.

"Let's read yours first." Isadora suggested and Thomas nodded, unfolding it. Closing his eyes sadly as he saw the boys writing. Isadora rubbed his arm for comfort.

Dear Thomas,

This is the first letter I can remember writing. Obviously I don't know if I wrote any before the maze, but if it's not my first– it's likely to be my last.

I want you to know that I'm not scared. Not of dying anyway. It's more forgetting, losing myself to this virus. That's what scares me.

So every night I've been saying their names our loud, Alby, Winston. Chuck. And I just repeat them over and over like a prayer and it all comes flooding back.

Just the little things like how the sun used to hit the glade at the perfect moment right before it slipped beneath the walls. And u remember the taste of Frypan's stew. I never thought I'd miss that stuff so much.

And I remeber you.i remember the first time you came up from the box, Just a scared little greenie who couldn't even remember his own name. I remember how Isadora looked at you. She had never looked at anyone that way before.

And from that moment you ran into the maze I knew I would follow you any where. And I have. We all have. If I could do it all over again I would.

And I wouldn't change a thing. My hope for you is that when your looking back years from now, is that you'll be able to say the same.

The future is in your hands now, Tommy. And I know you'll find a way to do what's right. You always have. And I know you'll be amazing to Isa.