2.7 Favourite Song

"Great plan Thomas." Minho said sarcastically.

The group were now tied by their feet, hanging upside down over a massive drop with would kill them.

"Just hear what the man has to say. Really working out for us." Minho continued.

"Minho? Shut up." Isadora retorted as she felt blood rush to her head.

"Maybe I cam reach the rope." Thomas said, trying to lift himself up to grab the rope but it was too hard.

"Enjoying the view?" Jorge teased as he walked over.

"What the hell do you want?" Thomas questioned.

"That is the question." Jorge stated, waving his cane a bit. "My men want to sell you back to WCKD. Life has taught them to think small. I'm not like that. Something tells me that you're not either."

"Is the blood rushing through my head, or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho asked rhetorically.

"Tell me what you know about the Right Arm." Jorge instructed.

"Thought you said they were ghosts." Newt retorted.

"I happen to believe in ghosts." He replied. "Especially when I hear them chattering through the airwaves."

Jorge then moving over to a device where all their ropes connected to and he put his hand on the lever.

"You tell me what you know," Jorge demanded pointing his cane at them, "and maybe we can make a deal."

"We don't know much." Isadora said truthfully.

Jorge pushed the lever and the group dropped about half a foot down, their heads nearly in line with the floor Jorge stood on.

Isadora yelped along with the others as they dropped, her leg hurting a little more as she felt the rope pull on her feet.

"Woah, okay, okay, okay." Thomas stumbled. "They're hiding in the mountains, and they attacked WCKD, they got out a bunch of kids. That's it, that's all we know."

"Hey, Jorge." A man interrupted the man as he was about to speak. "What's going on?"

"Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted." Jorge explained. "We're done now."

"Hey, wait. Your not gonna help us?" Thomas asked in confusion.

"Don't worry, Hermano. We'll get you back to where you belong." He smirked falsely. "Hang tight."

Jorge then left, one of his men following soon after. The gladers trying to come up with a way to escape.

"Hey, maybe I can get to the bar over there." Teresa suggested.

"Yeah, you just need a push." Isadora agreed.

They began to swing, and Thomas grabbed Teresa before pushing her towards Minho.

"Minho, you ready?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah." Minho nodded, he got Teresa and pushed her.

She moved and was so close to grabbing the bar but it wasn't enough and swung back.

"Ugh." Minho groaned in frustration.

They got Teresa to Minho again, and when he pushed her she span around and was unable to grab the bar.

"Come on, Minho, push her harder." Newt encouraged.

"Yeah, you got this, Minho." Aura cheered on.

Minho got Teresa again and counted down before pushing her as hard as he could, and she grabbed the bar.