3.8 Window Jump

After leaving the elevator they walked behind Teresa as they walked down one of the halls.

"Guys, you have to listen to me, getting that serum won't save Newt." Teresa told them. "It might buy him some time–"

"Just ignore her, she's trying to get inside your head." Newt interrupted.

"Thomas, Isadora listen..." Teresa began as they turned a corner, an entrance leading to another hall coming up. "You know what's going out there, people are dying, the world is dying. There's something about Thomas' blood I don't understand."

"Open it." Isadora gritted when they reached the glass doors, they opened after Teresa put her thumb on the recognition pad.

"Listen, let me run some tests, I promise I can protect you. Both of you." Teresa said as they began to walk through, Thomas stopping.

"Yeah? Like you protected Minho?" Thomas snapped taking off his mask.

"What are you doing?" Newt questioned, Thomas pushed him back gently as Isadora held herself back.

"I mean how many people is it gonna take? How many more oeoppe do they have to round up, torture. Kill?" Thomas continued angrily.

"Yeah! When the hell does all of this stop?" Isadora hissed, stepping forwards.

"It's stops when we find a cure." Teresa stated.

"There is no Goddamn cure!" Isadora whisper-shouted, taking off her mask.

"Don't waste your breath Teresa." Janson advised. He came around the corner, holding up his gun. "They made their choice long ago."

"Drop it kid!" A guard shouted from their right with two other guards.

Thomas quickly grabbed onto Teresa, placing his gun by her head making her gasp as Isadora held her gun out.

"Back up. Tell them to back off. Tell them to back off!" Thomas exclaimed as a few guards appeared behind Janson.

"Hey, Thomas, come on." Janson stated. "It's me. I've known you longer than you can remember. You're not gonna shoot her."

"You don't think so?" Thomas remarked.

"Okay, go on then. Shoot her." Janson shrugged, moving his gun to his side. "Prove me wrong. Shoot her."

Thomas seemed ready to pull the trigger when he was shoved back by Teresa. She pulled a lever as Isadora and Newt stumbled back.

The glass fire safety door went down, trapping the trio behind the bullet proof glass– Janson, Teresa and the guards on the otherside.

Janson shot at the glass, Teresa having to duck. Janson ran over to the glass and banged his hand against it.