Isadora glared over at Teresa, beginning to walk down the hall– Newt taking off his mask before following

Isadora held her gun as they walked down a hall, Doctors were everywhere, eyeing the three of them. Isadora took glances at the doctors from between her friends– searching for Minho.

They walked fast as alarms rung, quickly running into a room they hid underneath a window as guards run by looking for them.

Isadora watched carefully, and they waited for a moment before deciding to move. "Is it clear?" Isadora questioned.

"Yeah, let's go." Thomas nodded.

They quickly got up and went into the hallway again. They sped walked down the hall, checking each room to see if they could find Minho.

"Where is he?" Isadora grumbled as they walked through a straight hall, Thomas stopping when he saw Ava Paige to their left.

He took a step closer to her, Thomas turning to look over, her eyes widening. Thomas got out his gun, ready to shoot when Janson appeared behind them at the far end of the hall.

"Thomas, no!" Newt exclaimed pulling the boy back as Janson began to shoot, Isadora stumbling back with them.

They ran down the hall, guns up. Doctors ducked down as they pointed their guns around, screaming in fear.

"Minho! Minho!" Isadora shouted at the top of her lungs as doctors moved to thr sides.

"Minho!" Thomas exclaimed.

A guard appeared and Isadora shot him, moving to go down the hall to the left as Newt shot at the second guard.

"Minho!" Thomas shouted.

They continued down the different halls, shouting for Minho as they shot at guards. Isadora threw her big gun when it run out, knocking a guard down as she got her handgun out.

Newt shot two guards, Thomas shooting two more– Isadora getting one behind them. "Guys, get down." Thomas instructed.

The three slid around the hall, leaning against the wall as the guards got ready to come over down the hall behind them to their left.