RICKROLL WARRRRRR (group chat and a normal one shot)

((GET RICKROLLED PEOPLE!, hehe, ok so, if you don't know what rickroll is... You're uncultured kid from the 1400's/j, so rickroll is something like a joke between friends, where they send a gif or a photo from that guy I forget him name, when he's singing
'NeVEr GoNna gIVe YoU Up, NevER GoNNA LeT YOu DoWn'
like the one in the header of the story :D
NOW IT'S A RICKROLL FIGHT BETWEEN THE AVENGERS! Just like I did with my marvel rp friends :))

I forgot to mention that there's really a rp community, if you wanted to join! It's in tumplr and there's also discord! If you want to join you can just tell me and I will tell you everything about it! You will find everything in the @the-official-shield in tumplr, it's really the best!

It was a peaceful day, the avengers were sitting on the couches and watching the funny TV shows, then they suddenly heard someone scream.

"RICKROLL WAAAAAARRRRRRRRR" Peter shouted as he ran 3 times in front of the TV then ran away again.

Everyone looked at him confused for a few seconds then their eyes winded and everyone ran from where they where sitting except Eddie, Matt, strange and others who don't understand and don't care.

Tony's POV

I took Natasha's hand and ran to our shared room to hide in the cupboard.

"Natasha darling, I want you to know that if anything happened to me, I love you so much honey and my ghost will always be there for you"

Tony said and wiped Natasha's fake tear and then kissed her and then they hugged, before they collected their weapons for the rickroll war.

Steve's POV

Me and Bucky ran to the gym to get ready, even when I don't understand what this thing mean, bur I got used to it, you shouldn't get rickrolled, or you will lose, I looked at Bucky and blushed.

"Hey pal" Bucky said as he looked at Steve, "don't worry everything will be ok, I promise"

Wanda's pov

Me and vision ran away from everyone and hid in a safe place, vision put his hand on my cheek trying to comfort me, I just closed my eyes and leaned oh his hand.

"Wanda, darling, it's ok, everything is going to be ok"

I looked at him and he give me a very soft smile and I returned it back.

Peter's POV

After I announced everyone that it's the rickroll war, I ran back to my room

The Y.A chaotic kiddos!

Quackson man: I told them! Now everyone get ready for the rickroll war!

Ugly face guy who looks like Ryan Reynolds: good job Spidey

The best archer ever: good job Pete

I closed discord and opened wattsapp, scrolled through my contacts to find mj.

Hey mj.
It's me Peter btw.
Just wanted to say that today is the rickroll war.
The possibility for my death is really high.
Just wanted to let you know, if I died.
I will keep loving you.

Forever.

No one's POV

After everyone collected his weapons (stickers and GIFs), thehy started the war, everyone ran to the living room, and they started the war, of course because they know that they have to rickroll each others so, they just will continue their day as a normal day and they have to somehow rickroll the others and not to get rickrolled.