Peter's business/post Romanoff industries

Not most of you will fully understand this bec it's from my other story widow industries, , sorry this will be long, but I may make more stories about this in the future, god I have many ideas.

Post role reversal between tony stark and Natasha Romanoff

Peter is Tony's son

it's not stark industries it's Romanoff industries

peggy carter and Howard stark are Tony's parents.

His name is tony parker bec, he didn't know that Howard or peggy are his parents ,

Howard knew it when he heard the voice of his old butler, Jarvis, as an AI for tony so he did more investigations about him and then he realized that he is his and Peggy's son.

Howard and Peggy told Jarvis to always watch over tony with whatever family adopted him, but Jarvis swore that he will never tell them anything about Antony.

Jarvis died in a car accident (no not Bucky) and lift peggy and howard knowing nothing about their lost son.

Tony was working as Natasha's assistant but now he is a normal agent of shield and no one know he is iron man .

He and Peter spend all their time with the avengers in the avengers tower

Alexi and Howard stark are best friends

______________________________________

Howard was walking alone in the streets, around the avengers tower, with nothing to do ,he found in one of the small streets, next to the big green dustbin (I think) a little boy, with dirty clothes and black face from the dust.

The people passing next to him , sometimes give to him one dollar, so Howard decided that he have to go and see the boys story himself.

"Hey there kid, what's your name?"

The kid looked at Howard andd his eyes winded and he started to panic.

"Uhh, b... Ben "

"What are you doing here alone, where are your parents?"

"I... I don't have a mother and my dad has a heart proplems, he is working with a little rent so he could buy to us food"

"Can I meet him, I can try to help you with anything?..."

"NO, no, uh, you can help me by having me some money, I didn't eat for 3 days "

Howard looked at him with pity and got out 300$ out of his pocket.

"Here, take this, gave it to your father, he will buy to you the food and to himself the medicine, if you needed anything ever again, you can go to the woman inside there and gave her this card, she will call me and I will help you, you sure that you don't want me to help your father ?"

"N...no sir, thank you , thank you so much sir "

(Just wait for it Howard, just wait for it)

The kid thanked Howard and then he ran away, Howard signed , the AI Jarvis announced him that the dinner is ready so he got in the tower and headed to the living room.

Tony just finished the food, they put it in the plates while everyone start to come to the kitchen, Howard came from the elevator, peggy returned from work half an hour ago, Natasha was in the company and she also returned, Peter was supposed to play somewhere in the avengers tower .

"Hey no one saw peter ?" Tony asked the avengers.

"No, Jarvis,where is Peter ? " Natasha asked Jarvis.

"Young sir is in his room changing his clothes ,he will be here in 2 minutes"

They waited for Peter to come and he arrived after five minutes with wet face and clean clothes.

"Where were you bambino ? "

"In my business" Peter said with proud smile as he sat on the table.

"And what is your business Peter?" Steve asked Peter confused, ohh, a poor choice in words Rogers.

"It's non of your business" tony nearly spat all his soup on the table.

"Peter, that's not Respectable, well, you did it good, but what is your business"

"Okay, because when I grow up I want to be like grandpa Howard,rich with money and many beautiful cars, and eating cakes everyday, not like you , I decided to start my business from now, and I won 600$ in one hour"

This time, tony spatted all his soup but not on the table, On steve

"And what is that business that gave you 600$ in one hour kid?" Alexi asked with narrowed eyes.

"At frist, I have to put mud and dirt in my face, and wear a bad and cut clothes, then I have to sit in the streets, there was a kind red head woman give me 150 $, ...."

"Wait wait wait, from one hour, I met a kid in the street that told me that he doesn't have a mother and his father has heart proplems, that was you !!" Natasha said with disbelief.

"Me too, I met a kid next to the avengers tower, he really looks like you, Peter, but it was you !! "

Peggy said, Howard looked at them, "m...me too "

"Kid, what the..." Clint was about to say but captain perfect America stopped him.

"Language"

"Really Steve, Peter, what the hell was that, why did you do that you lied to them " tony said half angry and half amazed at his son .

"I didn't lie to them, well not all of what I said was a lie, I don't reall have a mother and you have a heart proplems because of the arc reactor"

They all looked at each others for a few minutes and then they all start to laugh.

"R... really this is a stark kid" Alexi said to Howard and Howard looked at him and then at Peter.

"Well Peter, that was genius, but I think that you have to return to them their money " tony said

Peter ran to the elevator and came back 10 minutes later.

"Here " Peter give Howard ,peggy and Natasha their money.

"Yeah thank you for having me my money back" Natasha said

There was an mischievous smile on Peter's face.

"Wait, check your money, is it real?"

Tony told Howard,peggy and Natasha, when they got their money out of their pockets again, they found out that it wasn't real, Clint start to laugh and the tears were trying to fall, then we all started to laugh.

"That's really the stark kid "

I know this was short and I don't even know why I post this, but... I don't know, the idea came to my mind and I thought that it would be a good idea if I wrote it before I forget it.

Thanks for reading ❤️🕸️🕸️🕷️