Demon Slayer Oc #1 and #2

Start from the beginning

Blade color: Dark Grey

Type of Breathing Style:
Concentration Breathing

Breathing Style:
Breath of Ghosts

How Many Forms:
10

Forms:
First form- Passing Breath, Last Hope:
The user strike their blade in a single motion, decapitating their enemy with little to no pain.

Second form- Ghost Hunter, Trace:
The user uses fog around them to sense movement from an entity of any sort. This is useful for scouting out demons or searching for injured people.

Third form- Will 'O Wisp:
Little balls of glowing light will surround the user and follow them wherever they go. Useful for illuminating dark paths and caves.

Fourth form- Masked Death:
The user creates a wispy cyclone of fog around them, disappearing in the process and escaping from their enemy's grasp.

Fifth form- Grim Demise:
Covering the area in a think layer of fog, the user will hide their footsteps and sneak up behind the opponent, slicing their heads off without them knowing, or feeling anything.

Sixth form- Ghost of the Past:
While Ghost Breathing doesn't inflict much physical pain, this specific form was created to inflict mental pain. Using the fog around them, the user will create mental mirages of what appears to be the demons previous victims. Upon seeing these mirages, the demon would go into a frenzy of overwhelming guilt and suffering, giving the user a perfect opening to strike.

Seventh form- Corrupted Anguish, Revenge Burn:
The user will relax their body and enter a calm state of mind. If they sense any spirits of the demons previous victims, they can allow their body to become a vessel for them, channeling their burning hatred and revenge into strength. This allows the user to grow stronger depending on the amount of hatred and spite left in the spirits.

Eighth form- Haunting Peril:
The user can inflict immense amount of fear into their opponent by channeling their breathing and glaring directly at their foe. Their immense eye contact is said to be so hauntingly terrifying. Demons will be brought to their knees in tears, being reminded of the things that absolutely terrified them.

Ninth form- Poltergeist:
Channeling their breathing, the user can use their fog around them to manipulate the landscape and toy with their opponents a bit, messing with their mentality and striking fear into their minds.