Marble Hornets Oc #2

"He trade his guns for love but he's caught in the crossfire."

Name:
Ellie Merrick

Age:
25

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Pansexual

DOB:
May 15

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

Disorders:
Depression and Schizophrenia

Role:
Second main character in the movie

College:
Same one as Alex and Jay

Family/Siblings:
Jay Merrick(Brother)

Crush:
Tim Wright or Your Oc

Has a Mask:
Yes

Mask:

Personality behind the Mask: She is often sneaky and rarely gets caught

She is often sneaky and rarely gets caught. Although instead of trying to lash out on every person she sees, she will instead warm them.

Weapons:
a knife and a baseball bat

Likes:
Listening to music, sleep, playing a flute, drawing, eating pills, hot chips,fighting,etc, Breaking Benjamin

Dislikes:
The Operator following her around, hallucinations, being accused of someone that she didn't do, being bossed around, etc.

Hobbies:
Playing the flute

Weakness:
Her Schizophrenia, hallucinations, and depression

Personality:
She is an antisocial person who doesn't really care about anyone but herself unless it's someone she is close to. She is very sneaky and great at lying. She could look at someone dead in the eye and lie to them without them suspecting it. She is often quiet to where people think that she isn't even there. There will be rare times when she is nice and sweet to anyone. She has trust issues but once someone have gain her trust, she will talk to you but overall, she is a lying antisocial person who could care less about anyone or anything.

Looks:
Has brown hair and blue eyes with tints of green in them. Is 5'6 in height and is skinny with some curves on her. Has a light skin tone to her body and has a tattoo of a rose and name on her left arm and wrist.

Wears:
She is often seen wearing tshirts, mostly blue and black tshirts with a dark green plaid shirt and ripped jeans with black converse shoes. Whenever she has her mask on, she is seen with a blue hoodie and jeans with dirty grey gloves and black converse shoes.

Other:
She has a hard time dealing with her emotions and how she really feels inside so she just acts how she acts because she is insecure to show out her true emotions.

"I tried so hard and got so far.."