Part 32 : Birthday party

Lucas's POV

Well, I thought that all of my friends and my girlfriend had forgotten that it is my birthday tomorrow. But now when I think about it, it must have been a trick to keep me away from my house. They all have definitely planned something.

I was just thinking about it when the door I was just about to open opened upon itself and a whole bunch of people shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE." A huge smile came on my face in an instant.

Balloons, glitter, ribbons, etc were everywhere and my house was shining brightly with golden lights!

Wow! They practically invited the whole college. I don't even know most of the people here but they all know me. I went inside and Ashley disappeared somewhere.

I was met with a lot of greetings and happy birthdays. It almost took an hour for everyone to leave me.

I took my time to look around, there were snacks and a lot of snacks, drinks and a lot of alcoholic drinks. The backyard was also decorated and there was the dance floor filled with people.

I went back inside and spotted my group in the kitchen chatting with drinks in their hands. I was congratulated by Kiara, Aaron, Alan, Xavier, Carter, Kelly, Juliana, Emily and Vanessa. Emily is Carter's girlfriend and is a little shy.

All the girls were looking really pretty and I hate to admit it but even Vanessa was looking good. I must say that she is trying hard to compete with Ash.

Vanessa was wearing a one off-shoulder black dress.

Kiara was wearing a red dress

Kelly was wearing a purple glitter dress while Juliana was wearing a green glitter dress