Part 11 : Like what you see

Ashley's POV

As he saw me, a bright smile appeared on his face and my expression mirrored his. He started walking towards me and I met him mid way. I hugged me tightly and he did the same. We both pulled apart with grins.

He said "You heard it too."
I replied "Yeah, I am glad Ryder is getting better."

He just grinned and we started walking in. In all our classes, we sat together.

Surprisingly, we had music and gym today. I absolutely adore singing and am good at gym too but nobody knows that as I always skipped these classes in past three years.

First it was singing. As usual, we went in together. I was in my confident self lately as I don't have to act like a shy nerd anymore and I am feeling excited.

Everybody did something and now it was Lucas's turn. He was drawing something or I should say making a sketch. He did this a lot but never showed me anything even after I asked him. So, I stopped asking.

He said to the teacher "I would like to play piano while Ashley sings." It took me a moment to realise what he said. He looked down at me with hope in his eyes. I shrugged "Sure"

We both got to the front and sat down. I started singing 'Memories' by Maroon 5 and he played the piano. The rhythm matched perfectly and I sang it whole heartedly. When we finished, the students all clapped and the teacher told us that it was fabulous. We both smiled.

He intertwined our hands as the bell rang and my smile widened while my heart started beating faster. I slowly calmed down as we went towards the gym. I was trying to stop myself from smiling like an idiot. Xavier and Carter were following us and didn't seemed much bothered by our intertwined hands.

Students till now, still parted and made a way for us to move in the hallways. It always felt so good being myself. When ever I would see someone bullying others, I would always stop it and help the victims. They are all mostly shy nerds.

We reached the gym and I went to the girls changing room while boys went to their own. I wore a grey outfit in which there is a sports bra and leggings and my hair in a ponytail.

Other girls were wearing sports bra and booty shorts

Other girls were wearing sports bra and booty shorts. They make their shorts incredibly up which is really slutty and disgusting. Offcourse, Paige was one of them and was wearing the most revealing ones. Some girls were wearing decent and they smiled at me while the others glared.

I was wearing my bright confident smile which always kills others from jealousy.

We made our way out and I stood with the trio. Many wolf whistles were heard and I was having a hard time controlling my eyes from wandering up to Lucas's bear chest and those perfectly sculpted abs.

While on the other hand, Lucas was shamelessly checking me out without even hiding it.

I was amused at first but then smirked and said "Like what you see." to which he replied "Very much"

I laughed and the coach whistled calling for attention. He said " Today, we all are going to play volleyball. Lucas and Nathaniel are captains and you can choose your teammates."

Lucas and Nathaniel walked in front. Both of them smirking. They both are pretty built but Lucas is more built and tall with all his muscles at right places and probably more handsome and hot.