Part 25 : Nightmare

Ashley's POV

I woke up tied to a chair in a different room. Oh no! I am in the room where they torture me. I heard the door of the room open and saw that sickening smile again.

Alexander fucking Leith

I moved my head down while he bent down on his knees to face me. He lifted my chin up harshly and i grimaced in pain as my jaw was already broken.

" You know, only a few days and i will turn eighteen. Father promised that i will get you as a present. That day will be the day i will claim you as mine." He laughed on my face while I tried to keep my cool.

" Or maybe that will be the day you will die from my hands." I said as venom coated my words.

I have been here for almost two months now, or atleast thats what they told me. They torture me once in a few days and then give me time to heal a little and then do all of it again.

He growled lowly and punched my face.

" You are nothing but a worthless slut."

Punch in my stomach

" Piece of shit. "

Kick on my face

" Whore "

Punch in the gut and slaps

" Trash, only trash. "

Kick

Punch

Kick

Punch

Punch

He finally stopped when I coughed up blood and he heard a crack in my ribs. My nose is bleeding too. I was in so much pain and tears were streaming down my face.

 I was in so much pain and tears were streaming down my face

He went out and came back with a knife. Or should I say a dagger. The same dagger Zachary used on me last time. I was staring at the dagger in horror while he was smirking.

He then brought it down and stabbed me on my thigh, just below the wound from last time.

I screamed in pure agony while excruciating pain filled my thigh and spread in my whole body. He brought the dagger back up and stabbed it on my other thigh and I screamed again.

Tears and blood covered my face, sweat and filth covered my body while blood was pouring out of my wounds. I think that an old stab wound on my stomach also opened and blood was coming out of it too.

He twisted the dagger which was still in my thigh and it gave me even more pain if that was even possible and i was a screaming and sobbing mess. He again brought it out and slowly, sliced my upper arm .

I again screamed while sobbing " Stop! P.... Ple... Please, S.... St.... Stop. Please, let me go. Pl.....please, stop."

" Wake up princess, wake up. It's over, you are not there, Please, wake up."

I opened my eyes harshly. Tears streaming down my face, my body covered in sweat. Shaking and trembling all over.

I looked around and saw Aaron looking extremely worried. I quickly wrapped my arms around him while crying and sobbing in his chest.

I could feel more eyes on me. Aaron gestured for all of them to go back to their rooms. They all probably woke up from my screaming.

It was just a dream.

A nightmare, or a past memory to say.

Until now, my sobs had died down to hiccups. Aaron was rocking me back and forth, coaxing me like a little child, mumbling sweet words in my ear. Eventually, I fell asleep in my elder brother's arms.
______________________________________

I woke up again from a nightmare. But this time, I wasn't screaming like a lunatic. I then washed up and changed into my sportswear.

It was still four in the morning, so i decided to go out for a run

It was still four in the morning, so i decided to go out for a run. College will remain close for a week because of the incident and the students were pretty shaken up.

I also found out yesterday that Kiara and Aaron have been dating from past five years and Aaron told her everything in their second year of dating, including our identities.

I also didn't tell Lucas the part where I was shot during my escape day. I still have a small scar on my upper back, just below my neck. And that is was the only scar which could not be removed by specialized treatment.

I haven't gotten a nightmare from a few years now. But its like seeing Nathaniel and hearing Zachary's name again awoke all the memories of the past.

I was running really fast right now, or maybe I am just running from my own demons in my mind.

After two hours, I went back inside and made breakfast for everyone as Cara was not here yet.