Chapter 12.

Y/n's Pov:
Once Vrak awoke, I did my best to approach him carefully.

Vrak; "What are you doing, human? Stay away!"

Weiss; "Are you sure about this? He doesn't seem to trust us"

& I turned my attention to the gang.

Y/n; "I'm sure. I wouldn't be doing it if I wasn't"

& I turned back to Vrak & approached him again.

Vrak; "Do you want to perish too?"

Y/n; "Tell me something. What's the last thing you remember?"

Vrak; "Like I would ever tell. ...but, there is something. I was about to defeat the Megaforce rangers, but they used the same power of the solar eclipse I was using against me, & the red ranger came diving down on me in quite a rage &... oh my, I thought I was destroyed for good this time"

Zen Aku; "You were barely alive when we found you"

Y/n; "Right. Now, this may sound hard to believe, but your actually no longer on Earth nor in the same universe"

Vrak; "What? What are you saying?"

& I went ahead & explained to Vrak what happened with the Megaforce rangers & his father's alien armada & that the Warstar Empire is no more & that his father has been destroyed. In addition, I also told him of the world he's in now.

Vrak; "So, it seems that the rangers truly did save their planet. & the world I'm in now is called Remnant. Am I accurate?"

Y/n; "Correct"

Vrak; "As the last surviving member of the Warstar, I really am alone now"

Y/n; "Maybe so, but you now have a chance to start over again with a clean slate"

Vrak; "& why exactly are you doing this?"

Y/n; "'Cause if there's anything I've learned from where you & the Power Rangers are from, it's that not all villains are evil. There are some villains that finally opened their eyes & decided to change sides for the better"

Zen Aku; "Yeah, like me. I was once an enemy of the Wild Force rangers, & they managed to defeat me twice. When Master Org was finally defeated & destroyed for good, I've been on a journey for redemption through the Multiverse"

Y/n; "Yeah. & he saved me from perishing by the hand of Necrolai, a enemy of the Mystic Force rangers who is here now. This is proof that it is possible for villains to change their ways"

Yang; "Whoa! That's quite something"

Vrak was just sitting there in the bed giving what I explained to him some thought about all of this.

Vrak; "...Since it's possible that the Warstar armada has indeed perished, then maybe it is time for me to start over. What can I do now?"

Y/n; "Me & Zen Aku represent Team Dark here in Beacon Academy, & it's required that we need upto 4 members. & there's only 2 of us, which makes up ½ of our team. From what I've seen during your time against the rangers, you're 1 of the smartest intergalactic beings I've ever seen. What do you say? Want to be part of the team? 'Cause now, I believe that the formation of the team is made from the members who have a dark past & are still making up for what they did from their past"

& Vrak looked at both me & Zen Aku assessing the situation.

Vrak; "It's clear to me that your both capable fighters. But you each have a vital role in your team. Judging by some of the bandages on me, my guess is that Zen Aku provides the natural healing remedies in case anyone got injured bad in case you can't get to a doctor in time. As for you, you seem to be the type of person that keeps your team together no matter what. From what I can see, I think your team is in need of someone who has a good IQ, good with technology, & observational for battle strategies. Maybe I can fill that spot. ...Very well, I'm in"