Chapter 6.

Y/n's Pov:
After a crazy adventure through time, & apparently developed a relationship with Glynda without even trying to, me & Team RWBY got back to our assigned dorm room & from what I've seen, the girls could've done better with the beds.

Y/n; "This? This is the best you can do?"

Yang; "Well, yeah"

Weiss; "What kind of thing would've been different?"

Y/n; "This is unacceptable. All of you stand back, & let me work some magic"

So I dashed to the beds, & the sounds of a saw buzzing & an impact wrench went off along with some cartoonish noises.

(If possible, play both of the above videos at once.)

& once I was done, everyone had their mouths drop straight to the floor in major surprise at the after results.

(X2

(X2.)

Ruby; "Wh-what?! Holy smokes!!! Now this is what I call a major upgrade!! (Squeal!!!)"

Weiss; "Now this is an huge improvement!"

Blake; "You are just full of surprises!"

Yang; "There's just 1 problem. Where is Y/n going to sleep?"

Y/n; "I usually sleep on the floor back on Earth. It doesn't matter to me"

Yang; "Oh ho, no! Not good enough. Not after what you just did for us. Girls, huddle"

& the girls huddled for a private conversation between the 4 of them.
After what felt like a hour, despite it was actually a few minutes, they broke their huddle & faced me.

Blake; "Y/n, we talked it over, & we decided to let you share a bed with us & change it up every night, if you want to share with us"

Are they seriously asking me to sleep with them, & switch to a different girl every night? Well, ok then.

Y/n; "If that's what you girls want, that's alright with me"

& the girls squealed in joy from the response.

Y/n; "Just 1 more thing you 4 need to know. I always sleep without a shirt"

& the girls became a blushing mess & fell.