Twelve

A/N: This chapter is not safe to read during Ramadan.

Taehyung attempted to take Jin's shirt off between kisses since he was practically completely naked except for his underpants, while Jin was still fully clothed. He could feel the fire between them, and he didn't want anything to come between them and their passion. The time had come for him to have Seokjin after years of longing. As Jin's luscious lips slid across his, he grew harder. He had never kissed anybody quite like Seokjin. The guy was exquisite in every aspect, from his touch to his kisses, and he couldn't get enough of him. Even without having sex with Jin, he knew it would be wonderful; nothing about his love was not perfect, and he was well aware of this.

Although Jin had only been with one man his entire life, he was not inexperienced in any way or form. He knew exactly how to bring pleasure and had no doubts about it. Jin's thoughts had been drawn to one thing from the minute Taehyung had undressed; even when kissing him, he couldn't shake the desire to see how he looked and tasted; he was curious. It had been some time, and his desire and curiosity were not to be toyed with.

When their lips separated and Taehyung tried to remove Jin's shirt, Jin stopped him, "can I try something first?"

Taehyung immediately stared at Jin and groaned, "I really-" he stopped when he felt Jin's hands at the waist of his underpants, and his eyes widened in shock.

"I want to taste you if that's okay," Jin spoke, looking at Taehyung as he sought confirmation.

"Fuck, baby, you don't have to ask; please, do with me what you want."

A giggle leaves Jin's lips as he had certainly never seen his boss like this; it truly amazed him how a man like Taehyung could have so many layers; it was indeed interesting.

Jin knelt in front of Taehyung and put his hands on his thighs as he pushed forward to Taehyung's hard cock, pushing down Taehyung's underpants. Jin breathed deeply as the warmth of his smooth cock brushed against his cheek, and Taehyung gulped.

His lips opened, and he slipped his tongue forward, licking and teasing Taehyung's balls. He sucked and kissed them repeatedly before continuing to his intended goal, Taehyung's cock. He allowed his tongue to follow the firm line running from his balls to the tip of his cock and was pleased with the pleasant taste of his pre-cum. His lips parted and stroked gently over the head of Taehyung's cock, savoring the taste and yearning more.

Taehyung moaned, and his hand reached down to Jin's shoulders, and he massaged them with his hands, "Seokjin, damn, you are doing great."

Taehyung's words pushed Jin to feed on his erect cock, licking, sucking, and probing it with his tongue. Jin kissed the shape of his veins and teased the underside of his cock, his urethra dripping more pre-cum onto Jin's lips. Jin leaned back on his knees and licked his lips as he gazed up at Taehyung, savoring the juicy taste.

He saw Taehyung's lustful gaze looking back at him. He smiled and then bent forward, licking the underside of his cock from tip to balls, stopping to inhale his strong scent. He licked his balls, their weight resting on his tongue as he kissed them and softly sucked them in with his mouth wide.

Taehyung whimpered and tightened his grasp on Jin's shoulders, hissing out loudly, "fuck." Jin was unquestionably a master at what he did. Taehyung was shocked that his perfect person was so excellent at everything. He knew he had chosen the right man and felt proud of himself.

Jin swirled his tongue over Taehyung's balls while sucking them; he could feel Taehyung's cock resting on his face before repositioning himself to take it into his mouth. He swirled his tongue over it and sucked Taehyung's cock further into his mouth; he liked the way his cock slipped past his lips, smooth but firm, filling his mouth.