Main Characters

Kim Seokjin

Age: 28

For the last three years, he has been employed at K

For the last three years, he has been employed at K.T.H Corp. He began his career as a general administrative assistant in the Global Operational department, assisting different managers and directors. Until he was unexpectedly promoted to Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer after just a year and a half on the job, he was initially nervous about the role. He attempted to decline it because he was not qualified for it. However, his refusal was not accepted by the Human Resources department. He was urged to accept it, along with a raise in compensation, which was more than he had been offered when he was first told about the promotion. He also got an increase in vacation days, which was a welcome benefit since he really needed them. 

Working as the CEO's EA was initially fine, apart from the many trips he had to accompany him. Which were not revealed upfront; Jin had no issues working for him. That is, until the past three months, when he has become more of a Dating Assistant than an EA as a result of his boss's dating life into which he has been drawn. He was feeling frustrated and had no idea how to deal with it.

Kim Taehyung

Age: 30

After graduation, Taehyung decided to start his firm as a spin-off from his father's company to establish his own brand identity

After graduation, Taehyung decided to start his firm as a spin-off from his father's company to establish his own brand identity. He is meticulous in his attention to detail, and he enjoys it when things go according to plan. When he sets his mind on anything, he has no hesitation about following his dreams. He is extremely demanding and frequently requires his employees to work overtime to produce the high-quality work he expects. Ultimately, he does this to show his father that his choice to go it alone was the best one he could have made, and he has been proving that.

Everything in his life has been going exactly as he wanted it to, except for his dating life, which he has to put up with his mother constantly nagging him about. It is difficult for him to date since he is busy running a business, particularly when attempting to find someone suitable for marriage.

He is fortunate that he has an excellent personal assistant who he has been using to aid him in that department. Seokjin has been incredible, the finest assistant he could have ever hoped for, and he doesn't know what he would have done if Seokjin hadn't been there to help him with everything. When he discovered that Seokjin was married, he was quite irritated; it was something he had not anticipated learning, and it caused him a great deal of distress since it was hard for him to be in the company of someone he desired but could not have.