I looked more into the first killing game...the one where I saw her in, I was almost scared to look...look to see who survived and who died in the catastrophe. Even if the world is destroyed and humanity was wiped, I think that being killed is a lot worse. Either way, I know that my mind will still question whether it's real or not, but...I need to look, I might die if I don't. The 78th class...her class. My eyes grew wider and wider as my eyes looked down to the list, I very nearly ripped the page in my clammy hands, there...there was her name. I had to put my hand on my chest to slow down my breathing as I was nervous that I would have a panic attack. I...don't remember anything about my sister being in Hope's Peak Academy, even when we were younger she never expressed any want to go to a school like that. Despite the age gap between us, she told me everything, there's no way she wouldn't. But...to be in a school like that...she would have to have a talent or some sort of incredible luck. I...would've most certainly remembered something like that. What about father? He always seemed to favor her over me so I'm sure he would stop at nothing to get her in a school like that despite how she felt. Calm down, Y/N...it's fine, I shouldn't have to worry about this now, I'll simply ask the mastermind once they get revealed, the one behind this all. I flipped through more of the pages, checking to see if my sister was fine even after all of this. That's when I saw the Future Foundation, would...she ever join something that looks like so much work? "A-Ah!" I yelped in surprise as I stumbled on a certain page by accident. "What's wrong?" Maki asked me. "Just...the afterword on this page. It says these documents were collected by several esteemed researches. This seems to be the most thorough, accurate book written on the subject." I said. "Well, it says it's the complete. So what's the problem?" Maki asked me. I didn't respond I just continued to flip through the pages almost desperately to find out more about my sister, but there wasn't much, only that she was one of the survivors of the 78th class and that she stayed with the survivors to help in the recovery of humanity, then...what about her talent? After a few more seconds I was able to get into the specific profiles of each student, my eyes trailing down the page to hers, and...my face turned pink and my eyes grew wide. Of course, she was always known for this, she was always very sly with how she acted. I wonder if I'll find out about anything else. 

"Shuichi, I would like to go to Kokichi's dorm room, it would help if you came with us Maki..." I told the both of them. "Why Kokichi's room?" Maki sweat dropped, looking a little uncomfortable with the idea. "I have to verify something. I need to confirm which lies he said were truth or false...this also has something to do with him even being a Remnant of Despair." I muttered. "Huh? There's no doubt that he was a Remnant of Despair. Because in that memory-" Maki quickly cut herself off. "Well, whatever. If that's what you want to do, then I won't stop you." Maki told me. "Thank you, I appreciate it." I told her as I put the book down and stood up, but...as I did, everything began to hurt. "A-Ah!" I yelled out in pain as my head felt like it was being hit was a baseball bat over and over, aching like never before. But along with all of the pain...I saw something. 

I was sitting on a bench at a park...wearing my school uniform. I had my head down as I gripped at my uniform. However, I lifted my head when I heard someone walk up to me with light steps. "H-Huh?" I muttered. "Hello... Are you the new person who was chosen for the Gofer Project?" An unfamiliar child asked me. "G-Gofer Project...?" I mumbled, a little confused. "I saw you on a flyer on the ground...apparently you weren't originally supposed to be apart of it." The kid told me. "U-Uhm...that's the Remnant of Despair's doing. Gofer Project participants are classified-" "Aren't you one of them? I'm really good at remembering faces." The child told me. "...Sure, I think this is just a case of mistaken identity, I'm afraid. They're all students from Hope's Peak Academy, aren't they? I'm...as normal as they get. I don't have any special talent." I told him. "I see... But you look just like him." They argued. "Don't worry about that. Hey, listen, I don't think you should be outside right now. The meteor-" "I'm not scared of them! Because my dad told me the Future Foundation will take care of those meteorites! If the Gofer Project succeeds, then the meteorites won't fall down!" The kid yelled. "N-Not from what I've heard. I've heard that the G-Gofer Project doesn't exist to save us... Haven't you heard the rumor? All the participants died in an accident..." I told the kid. "You're wrong! They didn't die!" The kid told me. "H-How do you know that...?" I asked them. "Because! Those people are the heroes that will save the world, right?" The kid said. "Th-The Gofer Project obviously wasn't created to save us- Never mind." I sighed in defeat. "Heroes don't die! Heroes don't give up! That's why they're still alive! Because they're heroes!" The kid yelled. "H-Heroes...?" I muttered.