Meeting 2

Y/N pov: After bidding Tsumugi a farewell I walked into a different section of the school that I haven't been to before, I jumped slightly when I heard beside me in a different room chairs and tables being slightly knocked into with some muffled yelling in between, I got curious so I cautiously opened the door to the classroom, there inside were two guys, one with a more shorter look to him with purple hair and another with white hair and an odd set of clothes on...if you can even call them that.

Both hadn't realized that I had even arrived or they just didn't care, either way I still needed them to realize the fact that I was standing right there, it was only when the white haired male spoke is when I look into consideration into why they were ignoring me. 

"Heeey! Wait for meeee!"The short purple haired boy exclaimed. 

"Please stop! Don't come any closer!" The white haired guy spoke, from gathering small notes it seemed like the purple haired boy was chasing the white haired one. Well...it didn't take a genius to figure that out. "C'moooon! Wait up! Lemme touch your body a little! I've always wanted to be friends with a robot!" I gasped slightly, turning to the so called 'robot' the boy timidly looked at me. "...What is it? Are you another robophobe? I have a recording function. If you make any robophobic remarks, I will see you in court." The robot said, pointing at me.

I became defensive till that last remark was said, I turned my head slightly covering my mouth with my hand trying to muffle out any giggles that may escape my mouth. "A-Are you really a-a robot? Like an actual robot...? Wouldn't that make you one of the Monokubs-" I got interrupted by the robot. "Do not compare me to those toys! I am not just any old robot! I am K1B0, the Ultimate Robot! But please, call me Keebo!" Keebo said. 

I was in pure and udder awe, sure I've read about robots in books before but I've always thought that they were nothing more than just an unreachable dream. My trance was broken by the purple haired boy yelling. "That's not faaair! You can't be the only one who gets to show off! I'll introduce myself to!" I paused for a short moment before speaking up. "Go ahead." I said. The boys posture returned as he opened his mouth to speak with such pride and enthusiasm. "I'm Kokichi Oma! The Ultimate Supreme Leader!" What an odd pair, a robot and a supreme leader, but very interesting to say the least. "By the way, I learned the hard way that a robot's breath smells like gasoline." Kokichi said to which Keebo yelled back. "My breath does not smell like gasoline! I am powered by electricity!" I looked back and forth between the duo watching intently as the scene unfolded in front of me. "Nee-heehee... I'm just kidding." I chuckled as I watched some more.

"...You're not funny" Keebo sweat dropped. I started to debate in my head whether or not to defend Keebo. "Of course you don't think I'm funny. Robots can't understand human humor to begin with!" Kokichi yelled. I started to twiddle with my fingers, trying to pass the time. "D-Don't mock me! I have studied the complete history of stand-up comedy!" Keebo yelled. I perked up "Y-You read too?" That little bit of speech was able to get their attention as Kokichi spoke up. "Oh, I forgot about you. Hey! What's your talent?" I shrunk back slightly I didn't like to talk about my ultimate talent with anyone. 

My loud silence became all you could hear as Kokichi and Keebo waited. "My name is Y/N L/N I-I'm the Ultimate Librarian, pleased to meet your acquaintance Mr Kokichi and Mr Keebo." I bowed a little, after a lengthy pause Kokichi exclaimed. "Hey! If you're the Ultimate Librarian doesn't that mean you just read a whole bunch?" That was a bit of a blunt question and a little rude, never the less I answered. "I suppose so, though...I can do a lot more than that." Kokichi looked me up and down as he silently studied my figure. "Well... at least you look human unlike that robot over there!" He exclaimed motioning to Keebo. "Hey! I know I may have the appearance of a robot but I'm a high school student just like you!" Keebo yelled. I looked Keebo in the eyes. "So...you're truly a high school student?" I asked. Keebo's mood had seemed to pull a 180 as his posture had returned and his voice had been over run by pride. "I was created by Professor Idabashi, the leading authority in the field of robotics, he installed in me a strong AI capable of learning and maturing like a human brain. That's why at the time of my creation, I didn't know anything. I was like a baby, but the professor raised me like I was his own child, he taught me so many things...until finally, he enrolled me into high school, and now I stand before you all! See? I'm just like everyone else!" Keebo yelled. I listened and learned about Keebo's life, at least it was a well explained summary.