A truth that must be told

Y/N POV: It didn't take long for Monotaro to read the room and begin talking. "I'm sure Maki already told you, but I finally finished analyzing the program. I'm starting to put together a lot of important facts, so here they are! First, the person who tampered with the program was...Mommy, like we suspected. Mommy has an eccentric way of writing her code, so I knew it was her right away." Monotaro said. "I guess her personality wasn't the only eccentric thing about her." Kokichi said, I was tempted to quiet Kokichi down however I kept my mouth shut for the time being. "So, what did she tamper with?" Maki asked Monotaro. "A few things...but I'll share the first one with you. It looks like Mommy deleted a lot of objects from this killing game simulator." Monotaro said. "She said that she deleted anything that could be used as a weapon. But in any case, why is there a hammer?" Shuichi questioned. "That's true, only the hammer was left. But why is it left, hm? The way the program was written makes it seem like she did it on purpose." Monotaro theorized. "D-Did she add anything? We did end up f-finding a cellphone in the Virtual World..." I sweat dropped. "No, that cellphone was an original feature of the program. All Mommy added were two maps. The rest was already part of the program." Monotaro explained happily. "By the way, while we're talking about objects, I wanted to ask you something... We used the signboard to cross the river, but could we have used something else as a bridge?" Kokichi asked. "Hmm... I didn't really see anything that could have been used as a bridge to cross the river." Monotaro answered. "So, what's the next thing she tampered with?" Kokichi asked. "Well, it looks like she also tampered with certain parameters of the program." Monotaro responded. "Parameters?" Shuichi repeated. "Everything in that program is categorized as either a 'human' or a 'non-human object.' Of course, everyone's avatar was assigned the 'human' parameter. But for some reason, Mommy gave her avatar the 'non-human object' parameter..." Monotaro sweat dropped. 

"And what happens when you become an object?" Shuichi questioned. "Well, the difference in only for identification purposes, so it probably didn't affect anything." Monotaro answered. "But if it didn't affect anything, then why would she have gone out of her way to do that?" Maki questioned. "Perhaps it has something to do with the next thing she tampered with. Mommy added a wall that didn't originally exist in the program. The coordinates of the Virtual World are represented on an X-axis and a Y-axis...and it seems Mommy added a wall that runs the length of the Y-axis." Monotaro explained. "She created an additional wall? But...you're positive there was only one?" Shuichi said. "Yep, it's definitely the only one." Monotaro answered. I wonder what the world was like originally, I do find it quite bothersome that the chance of Miu lying about the Virtual World more than once and adding additional features and changing the world many times makes me feel uneasy, however, it is a computer so I don't know what I was expecting. 

"Also it looks like that extra wall was given a special setting. A setting that allows non-human objects to pass through it." Monotaro pointed out, that was an important detail, I probably shouldn't overlook it. "I see...that's very interesting. So, are those all the things she tampered with?" Kokichi questioned. "Oh, there's one more thing. So, um, one of you guys also had a strange setting given to their avatar." Monotaro said. "A 'strange setting'?" Shuichi sweat dropped. "Yeah... The setting made it so they would be unable to move if Mommy touched them." Monotaro said. "So...if Miu touched them, their avatar would be paralyzed?" Shuichi broke down. "Who was it?" Maki asked. "Ah... It was Kokichi." Monotaro answered. "Eh, it's me? I didn't know that!" Kokichi yelled. "I don't believe you." I told Kokichi bluntly. "Hey, not everything I say is a lie y'know." Kokichi said as he looked down at the ground sadly, he made sure that I felt bad for him in the end. "Hmph, however, I g-guess you would've had no way of knowing." I said. "Well, duh, I wouldn't know! I never touched Miu in that world. I see, I see. I didn't even notice." Kokichi said happily. "...That's all I have to report. Well? Do you think it'll help you guys out?" Monotaro asked all of us. "That helps a lot... Thanks." Shuichi said with a kind smile. "Oh, I should probably tell you this, too. Though it's probably not related to the case. Some sorta avatar user error occurred when you all logged in for the first time." Monotaro said. "A-An...error?" I mumbled, sweat dropping. "The contents of the error is unknown, so I can't provide any details... But something strange definitely happened to someone's avatar when you all logged in." Monotaro said. "I don't think anyone's avatar was acting strange, though." Maki admitted.