"Dandelion Wine please," The man requested. "And some water."

        "You got it!" (Y/n) smiled, and wrote down his order. "I will be right back with your order."

        As always, (Y/n) served up many drinks on her way back to the newcomers table. She dropped off Death Afternoons, wine, whisky, along with some dishes that were ordered. Never drink on an empty stomach, and you should eat when you drink, lessens the affect of alcohol since it will be absorbed into the food you eat.

        "Sorry to keep you waiting," (Y/n) quickly placed down the glass of water and wine. "Please enjoy." And off she was, serving other customers.

        Though, (Y/n) was not happy to be serving her older brother wine, considering it means he tortures her with constantly asking for things. Oh the perks of having Kaeya as a brother, you're waiting on him hand and foot. Of course, that does not mean (Y/n) doesn't sometimes switch the wine for grape juice.

        Every night or the past few days, this strange man would come back to Angel's Share and order wine or other kinds of alcohol. Sometimes he would mix his own drinks.

        "So, how do you feel about him becoming a mixologist?" (Y/n) asked, sitting at the counter with her red haired brother on the other side cleaning a glass. "I've tried some of the drinks he mixes, and they're pretty good. Better than what you mix."

        "Excuse me?" Diluc asked, turning his head towards his sister with a scary glare.

        "Nothing, nothing," (Y/n) looked away with the glass of her favorite juice touching her bottom lip, ready to start drinking her drink if her brother were to press further into what (Y/n) said. "Anyways, how do you feel about him mixing his own drinks?"

        "Quite the connoisseur," Was all the red haired man had to say. "You said you've tried his drinks. Are they really better than mine?"

        "Of course they're not," (Y/n) smiled. "I was just being mean. Honestly, I don't think there is anyone who can make a better drink than you can, and I've traveled Teyvat to become a mixologist. Of course, that means I'm gonna taste different mixes, and none of them compare to yours my dear older brother."

        "Don't try and save you butt," Diluc knew (Y/n) was being honest, but the way she talked made him know she was teasing him. He may be serious, but that doesn't mean he doesn't tease his sister once in a while. "But, I don't fully trust him."

        "Why do you say that?" The youngest asked, taking a peak at the strange man, who was still mixing a drink.

        "Look at his clothes," Dilulc said. "The first thing you have to notice about him, is that his clothes don't look like they come from anywhere in Teyvat. You won't find someone with a cape like that anywhere in the areas we've both traveled to, and his eyes. Don't they look like Kaeyas?"

        "Good point," (Y/n) said. Yeah, she knows about her second oldest brothers secret. She was there when the truth was told, but there was nothing she could do when it came to the duel between them. Trying to get her brothers to calm down and talk was out of the question. The only thing the youngest child could do was hold an umbrella and watch with sad eyes at the exchange and the brother relationship they have go down the drain. "But I thought Kaeya and whoever his dad was were the last people from Khaenri'ah, even though we've been told that place was destroyed by the gods. Guess there were people who weren't in Khaenri'ah when that happened."

        "It is best if we keep an eye on him," Diluc said. "He comes here ever night, do you think you can keep an eye on him for me? Whatever you learn, you'll have to tell me everything when you come home, alright?"