My eyes widen at her confession because how possessive she is about Daniel? I can't believe that she is not willing to share him with me!

Looking at my frown, Daniel suppressed his laughter and patted Ezme's back soothingly.

"My princess! I am always yours and your Dani loves you the most!".

He calmed her and winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. Slowly, she pulled away from him and forwarded her pinky finger towards him.

"Promise, Daniii". She asked him and he locked his huge finger with her small pinky one as if locking their promise.

"Promise, Ezme! My daughter is my favorite". He kissed her cheeks and she turned her head towards me and flicked her tongue out of her mouth as if teasing me.

I opened my mouth to say something but Daniel burst into laughter. This father and daughter duo is something really making me feel jealous. From morning till night, am taking care of this little devil but she always chose her "Dani"!.

Sulking, I crossed my arms on my chest and glared at his laughing face. Suddenly, we heard a knock on our bedroom room and Sean stepped in with a huge smile.

"Gumpyyyyy!". Ezme jumped out of Daniel's hold and ran towards her uncle, Sean.

"Awwww.... My princess! Did you missed me?".

He asked her and took her in his hands. She showered him with kisses and I laughed.

"Why are you laughing, Jen?". He raised his brows at me and sat on the edge of the bed, opposite to us.

"Because, you Mr. Peterson, the most eligible bachelor of this country, is the crush of millions of girls out there, who is literally dying at least to touch your shadow for once in their life. But here, our Ezme, is the only girl who has the audacity to kiss you whenever and wherever she wants".

I said and he started laughing. After giving infinite kisses on Ezme's cheeks, he turned at me.

"That's not true, Jen! It's not only our Ezme who has the audacity to kiss me. There is one more girl who had the audacity to kiss me and make me long for her every night".

He confessed and my eyes widened. I looked at Daniel and he shared the same "who is that girl" look!

"You better tell me, who's that girl?". Daniel asked him and he chuckled.

"That's none of your business!". He shrugged his shoulders and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Sean, if you won't tell me, I swear, I won't let you kiss my bump anymore!". I warned him and Daniel circled his arms around my shoulders.

"Wow! Sean, please don't tell her. I like this punishment". Daniel winked at him and I elbowed him on his stomach. He always used to frown whenever Sean kisses my bump.

"Jen, it's no one! Just forget it". Sean tried to convince me, ignoring Daniel comments.

"But why? Are you taken? Is there any girl that you are hiding from us?". I raised questions without taking a break.

He chuckled and handed Ezme to Daniel. Rounding the bed, he came towards me and cupped my face.

"Honey, you are the only girl I've in my life for now. Apart from you, I don't find anyone caring for me and loving me. So, don't worry! Your brother is not hiding anything from you".

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I too smiled back at him but my heart felt heavy because I know he is not happy in his personal life. He is feeling lonely and I wish there is some girl who could take his loneliness away from him and give him all the happiness.