Chapter 1: Im an Uncle

Years after the 4th ninja war.

March 27th.

"Welcome back brother in law^^." Hinata said.

"It's been a while Hinata." I said.

"Come in I'll make you some tea."

"No need, I only came to see how you and Naruto were before I go."

"Oh.. okay^^......" she said looking a bit down.

"Is something wrong?.. come to think about it where is Naruto? I haven't seen him since I came here is he on a mission? I thought he told me he wouldn't go on any before you gave birth." I asked looking around not sensing his chakra.

"...yes he went on a mission, he did say he wouldn't go on any missions before the baby come but it look like they really needed Naruto on this one, so he left 4days ago."

"4 days? And he still didn't came back? That's odd.."

"..... I know.. even the others who followed him on his mission still haven't came back.... im worried..." I looked at her worried face.

"No need to worry Hinata I know he and the ones who followed him will be fine and come back soon."

"Thank you brother in law..... brother in law can i ask you a favor?...."

"?" I looked at her waiting.

"Can you take me to the hospital my water just broke."

!!! What?!
--------
"Damn that idiot not even here to hold his wife's hand whose in labor just what is he doing?" I carried Hinata to the hospital and lay her on bed, now Im waiting outside of the room where sister in law is staying in.
While Tsunade and nurses were checking on her.

"(Y/n)!!" I heard.

"Tsunade."

"Come in right now! Since Naruto isn't here you need to help!"

I stared at her as if she was out of her mind.
"Huh?... excuse me I never delivered a baby."
"Just hold Hinata's hand she really wants to see Naruto since he's not here we need you."

"..... Tsunade.. like you said Hinata needs Naruto.. I'm not him so I cannot go in that room ..I will find him and bring him." I said looking down at my hands.
'I have killed so many with this hands.. I will never be able to help her..or anyone'

'Stop thinking like that.'
'Kurama...'

"..... it's my fault for sending him on that mission..." Tsunade said I could see she was worried.

"(Chuckle) you don't sound like the Tsunade I know."

"What do you mean by that huh?💢"
There she is.

"I will find him and bring him here just wait for a few minutes take care of my Sister in law."

---

I had found out Naruto and the ninjas that went with on his mission were not that far.

"Naruto!" I called.

He looked at me and smiled brightly.

"(Y/n)!!!"

"What are you doing here?"